• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Pokemon movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Pokemon movies are super awesome, I've missed a good chunk of them, but I'm catching up. My personal favorite Pokemon movie, is Pokemon 4Ever. Anyone who can guess why gets a virtual cookie. On another note, my least favorite movie was the one with Manaphy and the Temple of the Sea. It was just so boring.

What's your favorite/least favorite Pokemon movie?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Pokemon Movie 08 : Lucario & Mystery of Mew.
I like it because Ash the Human does Something to save the world.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Haha, that was one I missed, I need to watch it.

It was nominated for Best Anime in American Anime Award But it lose to ''Final Fantasy Advent children''.
Honestly , Writer haven't got that the people likes movie where Ash & Humans does something to save the World rather then running around and then stand in a sideline to see the Pokemon do all the work.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Extremely tough question. My least favourite is definitely the 3rd movie, god I really didn't like it.

Favourite though? Its a 3 way tie between the first (for the reasons it's the original, seen it in the cinema, had it on VHS and such. Nostalgia) but if I don't count that then its between the movie 2000 and 4 ever. I never seen these until recently getting them on DVD and loved both.

I'm gonna go with a draw between 2000 & 4 ever.

Didn't care for a lot of the hoenn ones or Sinnoh ones.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pokemon 2000 followed by Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I actually enjoyed the majority of the movies for the most part but 2000 has Lugia man and nostalgia whoops and Lucario is just beautiful. The background story behind it was lovely, the plot was amazing, and everything just... clicked? Also wow my feelings at the end thanks very much. I feel like today this movie hits me more than the first movie when it comes to making me on the verge of tears (or no more because wow am I an emotional being).

Heroes and I guess the third movie get honorable mentions since they're the two movies I have seen the more. Heroes especially so since it was the only Pokemon movie I had on DVD for years so it kind of holds a special place in my heart.

Years
Extremely tough question. My least favourite is definitely the 3rd movie, god I really didn't like it.

I've seen the 3rd movie too many times, and I didn't like it much anyway. But Pokemon 2000 was great!

Pokemon 2000 followed by Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I actually enjoyed the majority of the movies for the most part but 2000 has Lugia man and nostalgia whoops and Lucario is just beautiful. The background story behind it was lovely, the plot was amazing, and everything just... clicked? Also wow my feelings at the end thanks very much. I feel like today this movie hits me more than the first movie when it comes to making me on the verge of tears (or no more because wow am I an emotional being).

Heroes and I guess the third movie get honorable mentions since they're the two movies I have seen the more. Heroes especially so since it was the only Pokemon movie I had on DVD for years so it kind of holds a special place in my heart.

Well, that just made it to the top of my 'Pokemon movies to watch' list.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I haven't really watched any past the second one, but Mewtwo had an excellent movie.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
When it comes to Pokemon movies, these ones are my favorites:
Pokemon the First Movie - Mewtwo Stikes Back
Pokemon the Movie 2000 - The Power of One
Pokemon 4Ever - Celebi Voice of the Forest
Jirachi Wish Maker
The Rise of Darkrai
Giratina and the Sky Warrior
Arceus and the Jewel of Life
Zoroark Master of Illusions
White Victini and Zekrom
Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice
Genesect and the Legend Awakened

Now for the ones not on this list, it is because either I have not seen them or they are not a favorite.

Years
Jirachi Wish Maker
The Rise of Darkrai
White Victini and Zekrom

Now for the ones not on this list, it is because either I have not seen them or they are not a favorite.

Haha, that's most of the movies that exist! Then again, all Pokemon movies are pretty great!

Years
I haven't seen all of them, but there were two in particular i'll always be fond of: Pokémon 3: Spell of the Unown, and Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. Their adventures were really dynamic and even got rather sad at points, but they were just full of suspense, especially Temple of the Sea. Jirachi Wish Maker was awesome too.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I absolutely loved Pokemon the Movie 2000: The Power of One. I loved the story with the birds and Lugia, and I loved Slowking to bits. He really made the movie, in my opinion.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
Jirachi Wish Maker
The Rise of Darkrai
White Victini and Zekrom

i really like the giratina and the sky warrior movie...

Years
I haven't seen all of them, but there were two in particular i'll always be fond of: Pokémon 3: Spell of the Unown, and Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. Their adventures were really dynamic and even got rather sad at points, but they were just full of suspense, especially Temple of the Sea. Jirachi Wish Maker was awesome too.

I don't know why, but I watched Temple of the Sea, waiting the whole time for the good part to happen... but it never did, for some reason, it was just really boring to me. Spell of the Unown was great, but I've never seen Jirachi Wish Maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back