• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
I have the Treecko, tel me when you're ready to trade.

Also can I have the shiny Yanma and Cyndaquil?

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
I just gots one moar question:
Is it true that the more you train a shiny pokemon (in game, so EV's are randomly distrubuted) the value of it decreases?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
I just gots one moar question:
Is it true that the more you train a shiny pokemon (in game, so EV's are randomly distrubuted) the value of it decreases?

That's true, most people like UT pokemon so they can increase the EVs they want boosted.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2011
hey Ginij idk if you heared but there is another poekon for the 13th movie june 18th givaway thing its a scizor owned by the charecter goon so yea i cant post a link becasue i dont have 15 post but its on bulbapedia so yea =D

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 9, 2012
Hey, sorry for posting and messaging everywhere lol Want to trade now? I'm available for about an hour i reckon

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I have the Treecko, tel me when you're ready to trade.

Also can I have the shiny Yanma and Cyndaquil?
I can trade now, use my US SS fc and platinum fc
do you want the shinx to be nicknamed?
hey Ginij idk if you heared but there is another poekon for the 13th movie june 18th givaway thing its a scizor owned by the charecter goon so yea i cant post a link becasue i dont have 15 post but its on bulbapedia so yea =D
I know about it and I will have on june 18
Hey, sorry for posting and messaging everywhere lol Want to trade now? I'm available for about an hour i reckon
sure ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
I can trade now, use my US SS fc and platinum fc
do you want the shinx to be nicknamed?

Yes, can you name it Cheetara? (I'm going for a Thundercats theme :P)

Thanks again :D

Last edited:

Tsutaja

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2011
Can i get these from the giveaway?

-cyndaquil with reversal x1
-cyndaquil with crush claw x1

-chikorita with ancientpower x1
-totodile with ice punch and dragon dance x1

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Sorry Ginji, but I posted just before you did and my post was last and you started a new one and...yeah.
Long story short, I don't think you saw my post, so I'll just put it here again.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back