• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Well, here are a couple more shots.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I was camwhoring yesterday when I noticed that there was a cat statue sitting behind me in the photo attempts. Then I looked around the room and it dawned on my just how many ****ing cats my mother has around the place. Then it occurred to me that this is not normal. People just don't have this much cat paraphernalia in their homes unless they are spinsters over the age of 70. It's unnatural. My mother is the ****ing crazy cat lady.

So, what did I do? I spent the better part of the day going around my house with my MacBook and posing - bed hair still very much intact - with every cat thing I could find. You better appreciate this because it took me forever lol.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Awesome pics from you, Andy and Mid!

Mid, one of your images is broken btw.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Looking good everyone!

This isn't a picture of me, but rather of something really close to me. And it's actually very relevant to this site. About 11 years ago, what was then known as the Pokemon Center opened in NYC, and I went the the opening. I bought two things, a Pokeball that I broke, and the following keychain. I've always kept the keychain with me, cause it's just awesome, don't you think? It might be a collectors item one day. Hehe

EDIT: Oh yeah, for those who don't know, the Pokemon Center eventually became Nintendo World. Don't remember when the change actually happened, though.

eam7x2.jpg

And here's the flip side of the keychain

30dgghj.jpg

And this one is just for lols.

166ktgl.jpg

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I was camwhoring yesterday when I noticed that there was a cat statue sitting behind me in the photo attempts. Then I looked around the room and it dawned on my just how many ****ing cats my mother has around the place. Then it occurred to me that this is not normal. People just don't have this much cat paraphernalia in their homes unless they are spinsters over the age of 70. It's unnatural. My mother is the ****ing crazy cat lady.

So, what did I do? I spent the better part of the day going around my house with my MacBook and posing - bed hair still very much intact - with every cat thing I could find. You better appreciate this because it took me forever lol.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hahahah I see your a cat person too very cool pics Andy

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hahahah wow mid u looking great love the tongue one lol made me smile.

Looking good everyone!

This isn't a picture of me, but rather of something really close to me. And it's actually very relevant to this site. About 11 years ago, what was then known as the Pokemon Center opened in NYC, and I went the the opening. I bought two things, a Pokeball that I broke, and the following keychain. I've always kept the keychain with me, cause it's just awesome, don't you think? It might be a collectors item one day. Hehe

EDIT: Oh yeah, for those who don't know, the Pokemon Center eventually became Nintendo World. Don't remember when the change actually happened, though.

eam7x2.jpg

And here's the flip side of the keychain

30dgghj.jpg

And this one is just for lols.

166ktgl.jpg

Wow shiny medal there niceee

and you look krazy with that crown u like the bosssss. :D

Well another recent one from me

Mmmmm Raspberry Liquorish
2hzl25g.png

Last edited:
Years

{massive list of photos}

You know one of the signs you're getting old is finding out you're basically living in a shrine dedicated to an animal. Just sayin' :3

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
AWWWAWAWWAWAW YOU BOTH LOOK ADORABLE! You two look like boyfriend and girlfriend in that picture and I find that so funny. Maybe because it's almost 5 AM.
I thought they actually were going out?

You look totally the same in both pictures! I've never seen anything like that before. Except for the shirt. I highly encourage you to not where the shirt in the second picture again and instead donate it to Goodwill and hope an elderly woman finds them. And I say this with love, not to be mean I promise! :)
Cheers for the honest advice man, but I won't be taking it on board. I should mention that in that photo the top of the shirt is all ripply when it should actually be flat, but it does that after wearing it for a day. My ex-gf managed to convince me to buy it even though it was £26. And I like it :).

Also, Shining Raichu and Hikari10, thanks for the kind words! :D

Last edited:

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Sweet Jesus, NQ. You rock the devil look wonderfully. Me gusta.

Don't know why. It's a picture. You have been warned.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Good lord, I cannot breathe! XDDDDD

The picture you took with the first real KITTEH is like, "Release your cranium from my posterior, puny human!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back