• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have visited PC various times over the past couple of years for Hacking Tools and tutorials, and have finally decided to become a member of the community.

I have been looking to get back into Pokemon after nearly a decade of not playing regularly (Gold was the last game I played all the way through). I have started back up again with HeartGold and Pokemon Black 2, and I am glad I did. The franchise is still as awesome as I remember, and hacking (especially with the 3rd gen games that I have never played) has gotten me hooked once again!

Years

Thanks, but, as you know, I have been around PC before, so I know alot of the sections that I might be interested in already. Thanks for the help though, I appreciate it. :)

Back