• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Cool. I didn't know that about Greece. And Hermione sure has grown up -drool-

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Its was probably, luck not all of Greece btw. And yes, she indeed has grown up. I wonder if she can still handle a wand.....if you catch my drift.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
@LilJz: PICTURE PLEASE! xDD
What shape of the frame did you get? Or is it frameless?

@Zorogami: Yeahh, it's Emma Watson, no surprise. Puberty did wonders to her~

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh, there's a 50 Shades of Gray movie already? I don't think it's out in my country yet. I also haven't even read the books. Yes, I'm very out of date, but since I've heard some not-so-good reviews about the books, I don't think I shall read them. I might watch the movie if it comes out in my country though, just for the sake of it. *crosses fingers*

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
They're in the works of making it. But come on, if Emma Watson were to star in it, good god all mighty, hopefully no body doubles too....

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I fell asleep for about an hour and a half in the late morning. Sometimes, nothing is better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back