• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Locoroco's Black market For all your pokemon needs

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
draft_lens2352476module13209323phot.png

Hello this is my trade thread where you can get a bunch of unique and event pokemon.​

News​
Added movie 13 Celebi!!!! 10/july/2010
New event shiny zigzagoon WOOT!10/july/2010
New event MYSTRY MEW YAY!!!10/july/2010
Added new shiny pokemon 11/july/2010
Added HG kyogre 11/july/2010
Added birthday chimchar, flying pikachu, PKTOPIA magmortar, and a few new shinies. 13/july/2010
Added goons scizor. 13/july/2010
Added 6 new Shiny pokemon WOOT!!. 13/july/2010
Added TRU regigigas and crown suicune. 15/july/2010
Added Shiny Skamoryit was hacked so i removed it from my list. 15/july/2010
Added shiny poochyena and shiny shaymin. 19/july/2010.
Added shiny swablu. 19/july/2010.
Updated Wants list, Added TRU Dragonite, Michina Arceus, VCG09 Milotic And PKTOPIA Pikachu. July/21/2010.
Added 8 new events:PNCYd Milotic, PNCYa Salamance, PNCYc Exploud, PNCYd Altaria, PNCYd Flygon, WISHMKR Jirachi and World08 Lucario. July/21/2010.​

Trophy Case
Spoiler:

Rules:

The first and probably most important NO HACKED POKEMON!!!! If i trade you a hacked pokemon tell me and i will gladly refund it with anything out of my thread.

Second do not spam i will get to you as soon as i can. Ill vm you when ready.

Third only cheat that i use is to clone pokemon. So if you dont like cloned pokemon you can be on your way.

Fourth i do not now how to breed certain kinds of pokemon (yet) so dont ask me for those.

Fifth Possibly all of the pokemon posted will have their iv's if not posted either i dont know them or haven't posted them. You can ask though.

Sixth please be respectful i'm a nice guy i will respect you so i expect you to do the same.

Seventh I am pretty much always on so if im not on either something happened to me or i had to go somewhere.

Eight Please post here that is for what the thread was made for, if we have a trade going you may vm/pm me but do not request anything through vm/pm's ill just ignore it.

Ninth Have the best time trading here XD.

Services:

I can EV train any pokemon as long as i can keep a copy of the original (no ivs raised) for my thread

Pokemon breeding service(coming soon)

Clone pokemon. I can clone any pokemon for you as long as i can keep a copy of it for myself.

Shinies:​

Spoiler:

Event:​

Spoiler:

Legendaries:​

Spoiler:

Normal pokemon:​

Spoiler:

Wants:
Spoiler:

White list:
Spoiler:

Black list:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
hey, id like a giratina the shiny raikou, absol, and arceus if ya dont mind, i dont know what youd want in trade though i only have normal stuff like marowak with a thick club, mewtwo yanmega spiritomb, s*** like that.

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2011
can i have the two crown beasts or at least one for the cyndaquil,buizel,gible,riolu,totdile,chickorita,torchick,tricko,mudkip and bagon?

locoroco

Years
can i have the two crown beasts or at least one for the cyndaquil,buizel,gible,riolu,totdile,chickorita,torchick,tricko,mudkip and bagon?

well yeah anything on that list goes for anything on my thread so yeah.

i can give you a shiny totodile with dragon dance for the jirachi

well you gotta let me hack check it if my friend says he is real then ill trade with ya not saying that you hack but safety measures

Comments on the elctric theme are welcome may it be positive or negative

Last edited:

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
Years
Can I have groudon for Gible? -shot-

Well I do want Groudon, but I traded my Kyogre for another Pokemon. (Darn, don't get me wrong, I know I probably look like a freeloader by now, but trust me, if I had Pokemon half as long as you people have, I'll gladly get other games and import some pokemon to HG. D: ) I'll see if I can get another Kyogre, OR, give some other Legendary back.

Last edited:

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
I can breed any of the starters you want for the Embedded Tower Groundon. Or get you a Gible or Riolu or both.

The Risen Demon

¿I can has chezburgr?
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
I can give you a salamence, riolu, and any number of the starters for a crown raikou?

locoroco

Years
i already have an smr2010 jirachi you got anything thats in my wants list they go for anything in this thread if not make offers im a very reasonable guy

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
i have starters, mudkips, charmanders, gibles, and such but you already have them crossed off :/ . I have an embedded tower groudon and mamoswine with perfect attack ivs/evs i just want the raikou or an entei
anything sounding cool?

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
the only other things that are not sucky is my pktopia electivire and my pktopia magmotar or my hacked mew but i wouldnt trade that unless u want it

locoroco

Years
i have starters, mudkips, charmanders, gibles, and such but you already have them crossed off :/ . I have an embedded tower groudon and mamoswine with perfect attack ivs/evs i just want the raikou or an entei
anything sounding cool?

You dont have a zangoose??

the only other things that are not sucky is my pktopia electivire and my pktopia magmotar or my hacked mew but i wouldnt trade that unless u want it

ok what nature is it? both of em

Back