• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
Welcome, new members! ^^ Glad to see more people popping up. I've been working on my pony OC image for the hell of it, since I want a picture to go with that form I'll probably fill out from earlier in the thread.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Welcome, new members! ^^ Glad to see more people popping up. I've been working on my pony OC image for the hell of it, since I want a picture to go with that form I'll probably fill out from earlier in the thread.

I'd love to see the finished project come to together. :)

EDIT: And here's some art I made in MSPaint. (Took about three hours...) It's my OC, again.

dcf6283f82ff5fc0c732573c6727af30-d4ax125.png

Last edited:
Years
I never thought I'd actually make an OC for anything, but MLP's different. I feel so compelled to create a character of my own!

Spoiler:

Cura

Years
I never thought I'd actually make an OC for anything, but MLP's different. I feel so compelled to create a character of my own!

Spoiler:

First thing, that was a great bio. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Second thing...

Spoiler:

That is beautiful artwork! This is the type of stuff that would show up on Equestria Daily's drawfriend posts.

Just one question, now. What program did you use?
Spoiler:

Years
Thank you so much! You all had great bios, too. I'd love to see more OCs pop around D: They're one of the few OCs I'm actually interested in from the fandoms I'm in, lol.

I used Paint Tool SAI to draw the picture, it's much better than Photoshop! Most artists nowadays seem to use SAI I noticed, which is great, since I find it much more fun to use.

Cura

Years
I used Paint Tool SAI to draw the picture, it's much better than Photoshop! Most artists nowadays seem to use SAI I noticed, which is great, since I find it much more fun to use.

I can't get my hoofs on that... sadly. I tried downloading it (trial) and it didn't even load up on my computer. It continue to say the trial already expired and that I required the license and then it would close on it.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
There's a few free versions floating around. I use one myself. o3o
It's a very nice program for drawing, indeed. xD;

Out of curiosity, Cirno... which tool did you use for the lineart there? It looks gorgeous. o3o

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Ahh, I see! I should get around to practicing more when I can. xDD;;
You should draw more fanart! I really love your art style. o3o

Getting little cousins into MLP is pretty fun, nu. n_n

Cura

Years
Now, I'm busy playing around with this program for my outlining and digital color work. Yay!

Digital colored ponies!

Years
Thank you, Ryuuka! I really do want to draw more ponies. ^^

Hope you like the program, Yoshi!!

Also, don't think I've posted this, so I guess I will. Here is my pony collection that lives to the left of my laptop. I got most of them for my birthday in April. Poor Spike is being blocked by Rarity. XD Haven't added anything new since then really, except I did buy a Pinkie Pie crystal figure (which is actually plastic) from the store that opened recently near here. Still need the Rainbow Dash, I'll get it as soon as I can.

Years
The toys look fine to me, except the McDonald's Rarity's tail is pink and Celestia's always pink instead of white. :/ I can accept the Rarity tail discoloration, but why Celestia is always colored pink on every toy when she's obviously white is beyond me.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
My turn for one of these~ 8D

Spoiler:

Cura

Years
The toys look fine to me, except the McDonald's Rarity's tail is pink and Celestia's always pink instead of white. :/ I can accept the Rarity tail discoloration, but why Celestia is always colored pink on every toy when she's obviously white is beyond me.

I remember seeing a comic about Celestia's color problem. I believe Hasbro is sticking to the 3rd generation color for Celestia. Why? I haven't a clue. (I'll find it later)

Oh, yeah... Here is an amazing animation.

http://twentypercentcooler.net/data/6d/31/6d3118c1036e64273e58addc68fe5aaf.swf

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
It always has irked me that Celestia toys are pink... though I think the totally mismatching blue wings irk me just a little bit more. >:C

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

The McDonald's Rainbow Dash had far too much purple, orange and yellow. And her cutie mark was way off...

Cura

Years
Eeyup. The toys are always off... why is again... unknown. (Still looking for that comic...)

The Rainbow Dash toy's colors have always irked me a bit, too.

In the meantime, here you all go.
9e05660b097dda4c556a1618e21e74a2.png

Luna's reaction in the last panel, I think is the funnest.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Eeyup. The toys are always off... why is again... unknown. (Still looking for that comic...)

Haha everyone was all WHAAAAAAT?!
That is awesome
Helps to get the minds off of the horrendous toys at least a little (Kinda like finally being able to draw my OC. XD)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Luna's reaction in the last panel, I think is the funnest.

I would laughed if the last panel had Rarity and her reaction. That would've been hilarious.

Back