• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Fal Evets [T] (OOC/SU)

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Now that I've posted here's the million dollar question for everyone... whose rooms did Damon get into? Since he got in and out so easily security must be pretty lax near those rooms.

^ That's all I need to know…

How would Damon like to turn over to the Dark Side?
A little thieving and spying here and there (we don't care if you're not a goody-goody two-shoes, here in the cool side), and I'm sure Tyrion could make a space for him in the Arcadian War Council… ;)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@drunk ¬_¬ Tempting... very tempting, however Damon would probably spit in Tyrion's face if he made that offer. Even though he is a thief and has a twisted sense of the law Damon does have his morals and he did promise the sergeants he wouldn't betray them... sooo I'll have to say no dice!

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
@drunk ¬_¬ Tempting... very tempting, however Damon would probably spit in Tyrion's face if he made that offer. Even though he is a thief and has a twisted sense of the law Damon does have his morals and he did promise the sergeants he wouldn't betray them... sooo I'll have to say no dice!

Hmm… a lowly soldier of the resistance spitting in the face of the loyalist General of a tyrannical empire, who's held his position entirely based on fear and military knowledge rater than charisma (charisma's for losers)…

That sounds funny, like a cartoon… a dumb one :P

I'm also pretty sure that if Tyrion made that offer, Damon would be in such a disadvantageous position, he'd have no way to refuse.

Oh well, another villainous rebel once said that it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees… then again, that's the reason he died. xD

Years
I know another saying, drunk: "It's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool."

As for Damon's thieving, you said he returned the items later, yes? I have learned over a great deal of time that a thief never returns a stolen object. It only doubles the chance that they are caught with it. That said, since he returns the items, I'm sure the others simply put up with his antics. Timothy has nothing worth stealing, but could see the value in honing your infiltration skills. He'd let you off easy if you were just practicing.

Also I should respond to Amber, shouldn't I? I was waiting for Conjurer, but she's not replying either. Hmm... what to do?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Godzil Damon doesn't really steal for himself, he does it to help anyone he comes across that is in a tight money spot. The reason he's returning the stolen items is that its against his policy to take anything but coins and also just to see whether or not he will get caught since the only pleasure he can truly find in the sergeant's base is the rush he feels whenever he's sneaking around.

If no one has called him out on it yet I highly doubt they have noticed anything since Damon will reset any locks he has picked and will make sure that he has not shifted any items too conspicuously... or they could be putting up with it and letting Damon have his fun. We'll see what Conjurer thinks when she gets back online.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Oh crap! There doesn't seem to be any spots left for the Sergeants, unless I have written an awesome SU (which I doubt but I'll give it a shot anyways)

Here it is:
Spoiler:

If it's not good enough I'll try to fix it up a bit or just make an SU for a Loyalist.

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Hey, Conjurer. Is something supposed to happen soon? Or are we supposed to eat breakfast.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I have no idea what happened and if no one else knows then all we can do is wait until she comes back online. I know that this is important to her so she must have a good reason, so let's just wait it out and see.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
*butting in*

That's only 3 days. I wouldn't worry yet ;) Some people have a lot going on in real life.

*... butting out*

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
She has been online, but she hasn't touched The Fal Evets... that's a pity.

Back