• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
picked up dragons dogma,pokemon soulsilver and pokemon conquest today and am playing more soulsilver than anything since i have friends who have lvl 80 plus teams to battle....and of course its fun

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Been playing quite a bit of MW3 to fill the wait for Black Ops 2. I'm also getting into Heart Gold and Pearl to do a challenge, although finding shroomish isn't going as well as planned.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
All the Trauma Center games other than Trauma Team (the one I want to play the most sob). Though out of the four that I have I've progressed through Second Opinion and Under the Knife 2 the most. A friend recommended the series to me and well ... It's a good game series. Not something I'm used to playing but nevertheless fun (though aggravating at times hahaha). Can't wait to get Trauma Team. ♥

Once I find my charger to my PSP I'll be continuing playing more Birth By Sleep and I still need to finish Kingdom Hearts and Re: CoM. Wow ... suddenly all the video games.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Have been playing F1 2012 on the PS3 recently, and I love it.

Years
I am Currently playing Android games and bought it with full version.
Bad Piggies
Cut The Rope
Amazing Alex
AB Space & RIO

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm playing a lot of games atm lol. Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Sapphire, Okamiden, and soon I'll start White for the challenge event and THEN Black 2 and White 2 are released Sunday so...you know what that means of course!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Three isn't really much^

Right now I'm playing Persona 4 on my second playthrough, then starting Persona 3 FES afterwards. (Probably gonna play Nocturne once I'm done with that too.) Also Rhythm Heaven Fever, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Metal Gear Solid 2 from time to time.

Years
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition, Pokemon Conquest, and Sonic Adventure, with a bit of Fallout New Vegas on the side.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Recently came across a N64 in a gameshop so that has pretty much taken over my life. Pokemon Stadium! All you kids with your recent games..

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Resident Evil 6 - Finished Leon's route with Helena. I wasn't really fond of the story and events. Felt too much like a Michael Bay movie. Now playing Chris's route with Piers and it feels too much like a shooter. I'm looking forward to Jake's route because of Sherry. And of course the last route. Warriors Orochi 3 - Finished chapter two and now I'm spending some time playing with other characters and unlocking their stage. I plan on completing all stages on all difficulties.

Years
Oh gosh, I am playing so many games right now...

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Skyward Sword

Xbox360: Sega Rally, Blur (I like racing games, can't ya tell?) And I was playing Tales of Vesperia for a while, but my brother took that over to his place.

PC: League of Legends, Terraria

There ya go, all the games I am playing atm.

Tbh, I should really get back to playing Ocaraina of time...never finished the game on my latest save file...shame on me!

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Currently working on Halo Combat Evolved (Anniversary) for Xbox 360. Never played the original so this remake of it is perfect for me. I quite like it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Not really playing but going (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ over the league of legends world quarterfinals fiasco

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I booted up Resident Evil 2, playing a save from probably 6 or 7 years ago. I don't remember what I was doing... and I really don't want to bring it to my apartment with me. Gah.

I'm starting Rockman & Forte tomorrow though. One of my brother's friends wants to play through it with me, so that'll be fun.

Years
I'm strange, I'm playing the Fossil Fighters franchise, but I got the original Pokemon Red from my sister and playing it because, well I don't know why. I'm bored I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back