• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Shiny Absol looks pret cool, with the shiny eyes n stuff >.>
and i wonder why you two think houndoom and absol go together so well? XD lol j/k ;P

Anyways, ntohin new, oh and i like ur enw "shinies wanted" box thingy in ur sig LDD!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Killer-Swift said:
Shiny Absol looks pret cool, with the shiny eyes n stuff >.>
and i wonder why you two think houndoom and absol go together so well? XD lol j/k ;P

Anyways, ntohin new, oh and i like ur enw "shinies wanted" box thingy in ur sig LDD!

Oh no reason at all, lol. :D

I found the wanted thing too large and replaced it with a smaller one.

Still nothing to report for the last 24 hours, double drat.

Ullion

Years
>.> i think it looks too small now, well, its up to you (of course!) XD

Anywayz, ntuhin new... so well.. gl ya'll!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I've just been plain unlucky. oh, and two days ago it was an official month since I got my last shiny. I've been spending all my time shiny hunting, but alas, no new shinies. I don't really expect to get any soon, I'm just hoping.

Starting December, I'm switching my attention from Lapras to Latias and Latias(lol, almost an alliteration).

Ullion

Years
it isnt 'almost' an alliteration, it IS an alliteration, just when a certain sound is repeated... in this case the "l" sound is.

Anyways: Ive decided to go back on FR and play thru on that and maybe shiny hunt Spinarak or Swinub

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Meh, thought i'd post.

Well theres not much going on in the world of Zangetsu (my emerald chacters name) Hes just running around Fiery Pass EV training a Sabeleyee against Torkoals... its proving annoying as they never show up.

I'll let you know of any developments.

EDIT: Post 1,000 =D

Ullion

Years
garts on 1000th post there m8.

Well, nothin enw here, got some hmwk, but i jus procrastinate it all >.> so ims tuck deciding what 2 do XD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Just thought I'd drop by with the 16 minutes i have before I go to school... today's December 1st, so back to Latias hunting.

Who here thinks he/she will get a new shiny? I personally think shido will get one.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
I agree, prob shido, MM, LDD, Yami or Nova... most of the peoploe i listed dont psot ehre often, but have a ton of shinies >.<

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Just thought I'd drop by with the 16 minutes i have before I go to school... today's December 1st, so back to Latias hunting.

Who here thinks he/she will get a new shiny? I personally think shido will get one.

lol well thanks for the vote of confidence :) . I average 2 shinnies per a month so now that its a new month i have to put all my energy in hunting to fill my quota . im just dissapointed i wasnt able to find a third shiny last month :( but thenagain i did slack off after i caught duskull XD

well gl to u all , just be patient shinnies have a way of showin up when u least expect it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I agree, prob shido, MM, LDD, Yami or Nova... most of the peoploe i listed dont psot ehre often, but have a ton of shinies >.<

I wish i had a tonne of shinies... but then again im quite content with my four, they are pretty cool (of course more wouldn't hurt)

*is off to hunt* laterz.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I wish i had a tonne of shinies... but then again im quite content with my four, they are pretty cool (of course more wouldn't hurt)

*is off to hunt* laterz.

by far ur milktank is my favorite of your shinnies so yeah evne tho u dont have a ton yami u atleast have a pretty kick a$$ one

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years

*is off to hunt* laterz.

Yeah, you're Miltank, Fearow, and Typhlosion are all shinies I want, they are really cool(esp. Miltank).

Well, I'm doing soft resets for Latias currently... I should be getting Emerald next weekend, so I'll be soft resetting for shiniy Torchic. Wish me luck with Latias... I want it so bad.

Back