• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you wearing?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Light blue shirt, black hoodie, jeans, and gray sneakers.
I'm boring.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Today I'm wearing my Pokemon T-shirt (which features the 3 water starters from Unova, Oshawott, Dewott, & Samurott), blue shorts.... I will put on khakhi pants before going to work.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Green shirt that I hate and only wear around the house (which is inside-out and backwards because I don't care and I'm lazy), gray hoodie which is too big, and pajama pants that happen to have holes burned in them. T:

I obviously would be wearing more normal clothes, but it's after midnight here. I also am really tired because I've been busy virtually all day.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Once again, midnight here. I'm wearing old pajama pants that aren't mine (which is why they're too big) and a t-shirt.

Today, though, I was wearing a dark and light gray shirt, blueish-green hoodie (closest I get to wearing something "colorful"), and jeans.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Wearing a grey v-neck shirt, black jeans, regular Vans, white socks, and black boxers. About to change in PJs a bit. Just a white tee with sweats.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm wearing a red t-shirt from Hollister and light wash denim shorts from Forever 21. Someday, I will wear something different on a Sunday.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Gray shirt, black hoodie, jeans.

Now that I've been posting here, I understand why my best friend likes to tease about the way I dress haha. x;

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm wearing a red t-shirt from Hollister and light wash denim shorts from Forever 21. Someday, I will wear something different on a Sunday.

Haha, did I buy those for you? :P

I'm wearing a yellow collared shirt with medium khakis, socks, boxers, and boots! I'm at work. Woohoo.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'm wearing a blue & white stripped, long-sleeved, button shirt and a pair of pants, because I went to church today.

Back