• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
to get a legendary shiny like i am trying
you save infront of the legendary and battle it if it is not shiny then you soft reset or better known as pressing a,b,select,start at the same time and keep doing that until you get a shiny legendary

well no shiny regirock yet more than 3400 sr i hope i get it soon

3400 SOFT RESETS!!?? holy cow, i never spent that much time trying to get a legendary shiny, but maybe i should, lol, i only have a measily Ghastly, and im debating on whether to evolve it to haunter or gengar, and keep it like that..

But 3400!!... wow, lol, i will try to get a shiny legendary that way too,

Good Luck!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
I don't think I'll attempt shiney hunting till I get a handheld that has rechargeable batteries (I'm still currently stuck with GBA).

And what'll happen to this club once Diamond and Pearl come out .... will it continue on hunting for shiney's in the Advance gen?

Years
I think it should, i mean, there are old school clubs (for pokemon r/b/y/g/s/c/ games) and this club should stay as is because everyone worked so hard to catch there shinies, and not everyone will have Pokemon Diaomond/Pearl and not everyone will have a DS (or at least i dont,) plus the fact that there are over 1000 posts here, and 362 pages, lol, so i hope that answers your question.

Btw im not liable to answer your question officially since im not the owner of the club, but i used common sense (one of my only skillz) XD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Yes the club will continue to hunt for shinys when D/P come out, there are even plans for new shiny hunter cards for the new games if Metal Mario is still going to do them. (But I haven't heard any news in a month.)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Yo, quickly as a heads up.. you double-posted, you need to delete one of them, to do so, just go to edit and then delete. Oh and also, a shiny card is basically a trainer card that lists/shows pics of your shiny pkmn that u have. There is a thread made by MetalMario, he makes themn, but i believe he has stopped.. and Nova-chan i think is going to take-over or sumfin. Thats what i heard neways. The shiny cards look like the one in my sig, altho i only own a shiny Machamp at this point... well i havnt ahd much luck.. so i wish you the best of luck my new friend!

Years
Sorry about the double post, i deleted it now, but my computer is running slow, and ya.. and if im your new friend.. then your my new friend, can i add you to my friends list?

Ullion

Years
Haha, dun worry bout it man, of course u can add me to ur list ^.^

Report: Nthin new of course.. *Sigh* w/e im off to bed, my head is throbbing.

Years
Lol, your head is throbbing? mine is bobbling, since i was awake for over 48 hours, and can't keep it up.. lol, and i think were kind of getting off topic from the thread, eheh..

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
Hi Guys! And Ladies. I'm back from unbroken-computerness yeah! No shiny has been found in my file in my absence. So I did a new game and am in Viridian City. I also have a new DS so I can trade on Diamond and Pearl. I've decided to aim for a shiny that I don't want to reveal. Good Luck

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2008
Sorry to dissapoint but we don't count shinys found in Gold, Silver and Crystal as they are too easy to find. We only count those found in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Fire Red, Colosseum and XD: Gale Of Darkness.

Oh!
well, i'll start playing FR then!
I'll update my shiny list(once i get one that is)

Years
Finally, PC is back up and running. Sorry i havn't been on for long. Mainly because of PC's downtime! I still have no shinys! Bedum is out there somewhere! And i will get it!

Iced

Aspiration
Years
Shinys in:

Emerald:
Treecko
Seedot
Feebas
Tropius
Silcoon
Mightyena

Leaf Green:
Raticate
Kakuna
Pikachu
Seaking
Tentacool

Ullion

Years
Okay, i SRed for the right eevee, i got a mild one (YES!), i decided the mild is the best for his moveset, he has flamethrower, sunny day, toxic and iron tail. So mild adding more onto his alrede high atk, and getting rid of def. which was alrede bad in the first place. So ye, i took him fer a test-drive, he solod the 3rd gym by himself, he only died after taking raichu down to low low red, unfortuantely LT Surge used super pot.. so i lost flareon adn used aerodactyl+ancientpower... 1 hit KO :).

Years
Okay, i SRed for the right eevee, i got a mild one (YES!), i decided the mild is the best for his moveset, he has flamethrower, sunny day, toxic and iron tail. So mild adding more onto his alrede high atk, and getting rid of def. which was alrede bad in the first place. So ye, i took him fer a test-drive, he solod the 3rd gym by himself, he only died after taking raichu down to low low red, unfortuantely LT Surge used super pot.. so i lost flareon adn used aerodactyl+ancientpower... 1 hit KO :).

hey congratulations, now try getting through the Dark Cave eheh..

Ullion

Years
Dark tunnel? Isnt't that like.. in johto? i think u might mean rock tunnel...

Anywyas... i don't have 2 go thru there... for i can just use saffrom to get where i want...lol :P

Years
hey garra i gave up on the race and started my spphire over but i might start sr for shiny beldum after i am done with shiny regirock
soon latias and rayquaza well i got to do homework and then do some more sr for shiny regirock goodluck on all of your hunts

yami zidane how did you get all of your shinys cause i like your shiny miltank its making me want one

Back