• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon Black/White] Emulation Help Thread

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2012
getting the rom to work...

Ok so I have looked all over the internet for the right rom's and patches and english and i have found all that stuff.

but everytime i play i cannot push start. and i cannot save. and the bottom ds screen is blue with like strips going through it and this is on no gba and desume. can someone just give me the codes to let me push start and save? that would be awesome because i keep looking through pages and pages of stuff and find no answer.

start or save code or just get rid of the stupid blue screen with strips in the middle on the bottom ds screen that would be great thanks.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2012
Ok, I've been trying to run Pokemon White on my my No$Zoomer. I used the AR codes and they work, but I can't save, even with the save AR code in. Whenever I try to save, it says something like "The report couldn't be written." Any tips?

Im having the same problem, there are no errors with the Rom except for the fact that when i try to save it it says exactly the same thing "Report couldn't be written" :|

Wish someone would help... :(

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2012
Could we see a screenshot so we can understand what's happening? And don't forget that it's X to get to the menu, not Start.

this is a bad photo but its the best what i got right now let me know if you want a better one but this is what happens. i have started a new game over 20 times already tried a 1000 different codes and i keep getting that blue screen at the bottom. cant push start and yes i have tried x. ive downloaded many different versions stuff and i keep getting that blue screen on the bottom.

how do i get rid of it?

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2012
I have a question which came in my mind yesterday.is it possible to play hacks online? I want to play pokemon b/w online and I am playing Blaze Black(a b/w hack),so can I just play online
 with normal b/w players even though I play a hack??

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
Is there some sort of magic to get this rom to work? I've tried a few different Black roms on both no$gba (2.6a with no$zoomer) and desmume (0.9.7) and the game always freezes up after 15 minutes or so after working fine. It seems to freeze faster on desmume. The no$gba site lists an AR code to "fix" freezing, but it just crashes the emulator. I assumed this would be a common problem but I read many pages in this thread and nothing was very helpful...

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
I hope this thread is still active. I am playing pokemon white using Desmume and everything is smooth except the game freeze randomly at the start of trainer battles, so i have to constantly save because I would not know which battle it is going to freeze. But thats not the main problem.

The moment I enter the Sky Arrow Bridge, I am unable to walk any further, just stucked on the entrance. I can move back into the room, but i cannot go any further. The camera just wont change its view, thus unable to proceed.

I tried using the AR code of all HMs and unlock all fly point, so i tried flying over to Huin City. Once i touch down, i am unable to move again. No problem with other cities, thus i will never be able to get the 3rd badge.

Someone please help.

Shadowfire

Fire/Dark Trainer
Years
I think it may depend on what type of Black/White ROM you have. Some are programmed to crash at certain points of the game. It took me forever to find perfect Black/White ROMs that run super smoothly. Also, NO$ is NOT a good emulator for Black/White, due to all the codes you have to enter to keep it running. DeSmuME 0.9.6 is the BEST emulator to run these ROMS. However, for online battles and trades, DeSmuME 0.9.7 is the only one able to connect to Wi-Fi I believe, and it is pretty slow, but I'm able to do the Random Battles and GTS stuff on it. One last thing, it's best to get the english ROMS, most of the jap ROMS have flags programmed within it to make it crash at certain points, like the Skyarrow Bridge.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I have couple of questions. First of all im wondering if there is an event editor for Blakc and White. I saw a map editor but i dont know what Narc file is needed to open it. ( Its NPPRE 1.0) Also what im trying to do is change a couple of the In game gift Pokemon. ( not the starters i changed that already, Which brings me to my next question) Is there a way i can edit the pictures from the pokemon in the box? ( the starter box.) And add A gift script? Like If the Character is a Male, He would get Pokemon A. , or Female they would get Pokemon B. ?

Example:
If the player is male, They would get eevee

if the player is female they would get Pichu.

Nobololol

King Of Mercy
Years
How to make my DesMuMe lag less? I have no problems with saving or exp gain but my pokemon black just lags too much.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
I get mystery gifts no problem and it also seems it is connected on the internet.But I cannot get past the data creation when I want to game sync on a white rom....is it because of the fact it is a rom on acekard,my internet connection sucks or that the servers are too busy?

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
how can i connect to the internet using the emulator desmume

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2012
hey the rom works amazingly BUT i can not start a new game because of the large barrier of a black screen please help

Back