• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noone :3(hi)

Tokin

:3
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Hii my name is Toki or you can call me by my other name, Nathan XD I am a silly friendly (li)noone, now, I know what you are thinking "aren't you a little old for such an introduction? Nope, I just see things in a rather joyful manner:3
My job is kinda unusual, you could call me a freelance psychologist, I give advice to those in need online :3 although my actual college thing I am doing is computer stuff XD
anyways, hi all^^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Well, nothing is wrong with helping people online now is it Tokinoone?
(Or is there? DUN DUN DUN!)

Anyway welcome to PC!, it is a great place and very very friendly, and trust me you won't be the only one helping each other in need here!

Make sure to check up on the Rules/FAQ and have a great time!

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
Years
W-woah! Well, welcome to the PC forums... But, you're a computer tech, AND a internet psycologist? Wow...

Anyways, WELCOME!

Tokin

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Yep, sounds funny but people tell me I do nicely^^

Ivan the Lucario

gimme o.o
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 25, 2008
internet psychologist o.o guess that could work XD, anyway, welcome, and I'm kind of a newbie too, so...yeah, I guess we'll get along o.o

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh no, a shrink!
(Everybody hide... he will reveal our innermost secrets! :O)

Nah, I'm just sparking up a good introduction! xD
Welcome to PC, Tokinoone!

Well, one is never too old to be silly. To quote the great Doctor Who, "What's the use in being grown up when you can't act like a child?"

So, you enjoy giving advice, huh?
You probably have quite a bit in common with the rest of us here in the New Users and Welcome section. We enjoy helping people make the transition from lurker to excellent community poster!
(Gee, aren't we just the nicest?! ;D)

I'm sure your playful manner will be a welcomed attribute to our fine community.
Please. do make yourself at home here!

Enjoy.

Edit: I resent that, Roy. xD

Last edited:

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
To quote the great Doctor Who, "What's the use in being grown up when you can't act like a child?"
To quote the great Calvin and Hobbes, "What's the use in being 'cool' if you can't wear a sombrero?"
xD

Welcome, my friend, to the Pokecommunity!
You're sure to fit in here, Tokinoone. We're all silly and random!
Except for Hiidoran, he just thinks he's funny ;D

Post a lot, have fun and read our PC rules!
Which I am too lazy to link to at the moment -_-

-Roy

Tokin

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Hehehe thanks everyone for your warm welcome^^

Back