• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakuzen

Spiky Haired Sexual Deviant
Years
If you read the first post, there are rules, and a form to fill out. Post the form, completed and filled out. ^_^

k thanx
I feel kind of dumb, lol
here, I'm postin' the form

Username on PC: Bakuzen
Why You would like to join:um, cause I can see in the dark, lol?
How Active will you be:More than you, Trust me, I like to talk a lot, even when there's no one around
What your partner is:a pokemon, Duh.... Weavile... if not then Honchcrow
His/her nickname(optional): Weavile's: Zero, if Honchcrow: Big Boss
Favourite Dark type attack: Dark Pulse

Last edited:

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
I haven't noticed this club earlier, but then again maybe because the screen was far too bright for after all I can see in the dark, but I can't see so well during whrn looking at a bright screen :O

Why You would like to join:
Well, I'm a fan of most Dark types, Dark is my second favourite type behind fire.
How Active will you be: I lurk a lot, so that is rather up in the air. However most likely i'll check at least once a day, even if I'm not a heavy poster.
What your partner is: Mightyena, since Absol, Umbreon and Houndoom are taken :O (gender of Mightyena: female)
His/her nickname(optional): Fyr
Favourite Dark type attack: I've got to stick with good ol' Bite here, Dark Pulse is great but Bite holds more of a special place for me :)

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Welcome Crimson Arcanine! Unfortunately GavZ is not online right now, so he can't edit his post(he's the owner). But feel free to reply to any of the previous topics! Look back a page or two to find them.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Cool guys some new members!
I shall add you in asap and you are our 41st & 42nd members!
Keep active you guys

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Thanks for the welcome folks

Now time for me to do something I really like doing... answering topics :P

If someone turned you into a dark type Pokemon, what will you do?

I think I would have to at least bite my brother :P But mainly I believe my occasional midnight walk will turn into a nightly midnight romp.

What do you think of the Dark-type's weaknesses, resistances, and its immunity offensively and defensively? Should they change? Questions?
Dark is a reasonably balanced type when it comes to the weakness/resistance immunities side of things. Being one of my fave types its a common type I use and I'm sort of bias towards it, but in my opinion is that no real adjustment needs to be made to the base weakness/resistance/immunity and to Dark's effectiveness vs. other types.

Noibat

Years
-I'd go on a rampage doing dark and evil deeds for our club =)

11wildy

Me!
Years
Well, I think the weaknesses and resistances are good, and should stay the same! Maybe they need 1 more weakness, compard to other types, but it shouldt. Dark is cool!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
What do you think of the Dark-type's weaknesses, resistances, and its immunity offensively and defensively? Should they change? Questions?
Dark types are fine as is.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Eh, I think they are okay as they are as well.

Bakuzen

Spiky Haired Sexual Deviant
Years
~I'd still play pokemon, it would just be ironic and adorable.
Or train and battle other Pokemon I guess...

It really all depends on which Dark Pokemon I got turned into.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
If You could create your own Dark type what would it be like? It may be legendary or not.
XD I actually already have. It is "feminine" looking, and It is filled with darkness and mysteriousness. Maybe if I ever get around to creating a picture that doesn't suck, I will show it. XD

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Ooh! Maybe dream should be a legendary! He's the only Pikachu I know that can talk inside and outside of this club, and he's way cool!

Umbri: What about the destructiveness that might happen?

Oh, pshaw. What's the worst that could happen...?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
*Sneaks on*
Whoo~I totally came on here yesterday! (Sarcasm)

So, welcome Bakuzen and Crimson Arcanine! ^^

I'd lurve a Dark/Fire type that isn't a dog...*Eyes Ninetales* But yeah, Dark/Electric would be cool too. Maybe a Dark Type Raichu or a Luxio. XD

And dream already IS a legendary. He's a talking Pikachu that can use military weapons and order his subordinates around. XD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Legendarily lame, you mean. I'm thinkin' of ditching the BH schtick, my AW fandom's fading for now, anyway.

So, if you weren't on yesterday, *notthatyouweren't*, what would you've been doing that detracted from PC time?

Also, do you know what you missed didn't notice?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
*Sneaks on*
Whoo~I totally came on here yesterday! (Sarcasm)

So, welcome Bakuzen and Crimson Arcanine! ^^

I'd lurve a Dark/Fire type that isn't a dog...*Eyes Ninetales* But yeah, Dark/Electric would be cool too. Maybe a Dark Type Raichu or a Luxio. XD

And dream already IS a legendary. He's a talking Pikachu that can use military weapons and order his subordinates around. XD

I have to agree with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back