• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2014
Can the size of the game be increased ?
I feel that it's really small .. sorry f i am offending anyone .
But i think it is a nice game though .

EDIT : Okay i found how to change the size alr .

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Argh............I'm stuck on catching Groudon........ I don't have anything w/ a Sleep-inducing move, and my only Paralyzer amongst them (the 30% chance from Spark from Luxray) can't do anything. I can get it down to 1 HP with Swellow's Endeavor + Focus Band, but that's it. Doesn't seem to be enough. And, of course, I can't go elsewhere from Terra Cave to get a Sleep-inducer, so I'm stuck.

I might have to restart the game at this point......

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Just keep trying; you'll get it eventually. I managed to catch Groudon at full health once.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Just keep trying; you'll get it eventually. I managed to catch Groudon at full health once.
Alrighty; if ya' say so..........

EDIT: FINALLY caught Groudon; I had my Luxray switch in & out a bunch of times to spam Intimidate to try and outlast the damn thing. Then, in a nice chunk of irony, I caught Kyogre in a POKE BALL. :P Lololol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
easy, paralyse them...i caught each within a couple of mins. paralyse, then hit hit hit, then throw throw throw

a few errors and such found

turtwig, i leveled it up to lev 45 for it to learn leaf storm, it learned vine whip instead on lev 45, when it evolves, its evolved form is meant to learn some moves right away which it didnt

the previous gen pokemon, their movements are not iv gen but before that, cant find any tms in the game also for some reason

quite a few issues with pokemon movesets in general in terms of what they learn, lots seem to be missing and some skipped by them

edit does anyone know what lev rilou evolves in this game? i got it to 32 and no luck so far

Last edited:

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
A few minor bugs:

(1) Again, the greeter at the Breakport Gym refers to it as the Mercure Gym.....

(2) When I try to switch out a Pokemon during Wobbuffet's Shadow Tag, "Go, *insert Pokemon here*!" briefly shows up after exiting the Pokemon menu.

(3) On Route 19, the first Trainer you see swimming ends up swimming on some of the land......even though you don't.

(4) Said Trainer acts like you've already battled her. This also goes for the next 2 Trainers on that Route.

(5) Another 'invisible square of land' occurs when you cross Route 20 from the opposite side of the rocks (which you probably shouldn't be able to do, but there was a gap you could Surf through). Also happens when you cross Route 19 from Breakport while still on the other side.

@ amarj3: There's no 4th-gen moves in this game; that's why. There's also no 4th-gen items, and no trading, so evolutions had to be altered.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
so i cant evolve rilou in the game? i gave up at lev 50

my torteia is also poo now since it cant learn leaf storm due to vine whip coming up instead

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Found a Freeze Stone.......lemme' guess what evolves with that. :P

@ amarj3: No, you should still be able to evolve it; its requirements shouldn't have needed any adjusting beyond the time of day part (its happiness level should still do it, unless otherwise stated).

More bugs:

(1) In the Tree of Origin, in a section where there's 3 boulders, I can walk over the boulders.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
well im starting again anyway, my tortea does not learn leaf storm even tho i got it to the required level, shouldnt it also learn wood hammer when it evolves but it doesnt

rilou doesnt evolve, i trained it loads for days, got it to lev 50 and still no luck...

another bug

a lot of time when i fished near the end, it would say you have a catch but then nothing would happen

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Hm, maybe we need a list of all the evolution changes; that seems to be the most difficult part of this game currently.

Caught Registeel on the first try - even w/o giving it a status. Lucky.

Back