• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Hello fellow shiney hunters, Pazz here, I went to my aunt's for thanksgiving, it was fun I suppose. I bred for a shiney sneasel in the hotel (I couldn't play during the 8 hr road trip or else I'd get sick fast) so I bread about....5 with no luck, Wonder why. ^_^; Anyways, congrats on all your luck, I haven't been able to go back and read all the posts (I've also missed three days of happy-birthdaying) so I have a lot of work ahead of me. XD Well I feel like throwing up so I'm going to sleep, 2:52 according to my clock so that means it is 2:57ish, anyways, luv ya all, ta-ta.

~Pazz

Oh btw, what'd you think if I started replacing all my S's with Z's, I saw another member doing it and I thought it was kinda cute, anyways, give me your feed back, chao!

~Pazz.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i might start doin that for ruby oh im searchin for 9000 magikarp im currently at 172 :P

edit: pazz get better soon and if you wanna get dared then go to the dare thread lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
Look at my sig. If you're running out of sig. room, or it's getting too big, do what I did. Use the mini-sprites, and when you click them, make them go to the shiny big one.

Ex: click the mini-gyarados in my sig.

see?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hey, dani, don't go back to using Zs in place of S'. that's just dumb (unles you're a gangster, and you are no gangster)

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Here is a list of all the pokemon we still need for the dex:

Cleffa-Clefairy-Clefaible
Igglybuff-Jigglypuff-Wigglytuff
Paras-Parasect
Meowth-Persian
Ponita-Rapidash
Grimer-Muk
Drowzee-Hypno
Hitmonchan
Lickatung
Mr. Mime
Smoochum-Jynx
Pinsir
Porygon-Porygon2
Aerodactyl
Snorlax
Mew
Hoothoot-Noctowl
Lediba-Ledian
Spinirak-Airados
Togepi-Togetic
Natu-Xatu
Sudowoodo
Hoppip-Skiploom-Jumpluff
Sunkern-Sunflora
Yanma
Espeon
Umbreon
Murkrow
Wynaut-Wobuffet
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Gligar
Snubbull-Granbull
Shuckle
Sneasel
Swinub-Piloswine
Delibird
Skarmory
Houndour-Houndoom
Phanpy-Donphan
Stantler
Smeargle
Celebi
Silicoon-Beautifly
Lotad-Lombre-Ludicolo
Seedot-Nuzleaf-Shiftry
Raltz-Kirlia-Gardevoir
Shroomish-Brelloom
Slakoth-Vigoroth-Slaking
Whizmur-Loudred-Exploud
Nosepass
Sableye
Meditite-Medicham
Plusle
Minun
Illumise
Charvanah-Sharpeado
Torkoal
Spoink-Grumpig
Trapinch-Vibrava-Flygon
Cacnea-Cacturn
Swablu-Altairia
Zangoose
Seviper
Solrock
Barboach-Whiscash
Lileep-Cradily
Feebass-Milotic
Shuppet-Banette
Duskull-Dusclops
Absol
Snorunt-Glalie
Huntail
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Luvdisk
Jirachi
Deoxys​

Not all that many, really. If we all search for the correct pokemon, we should have this done soon (except those like Mew, Celebi & Jirachi). If anyone has any of these pokemon, please reply so I can update the dex.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
darn your evasiveness shiny aerodactyl!
i'm sick, so maybe i can stay home monday and hunt

PazzKat

Years
I can be gangzta if I want to be...that'z mean Ryan... Oh well, I didn't really know it was 'gangster' so... poo. =/ Anyways, glad to see the club is still going, people are harrassing me on AIM some more (What's new?) G2g, ttyal bye bye.

I DARE someone to say they have a shiney mew, come on, do it, I also DARE you to say you have 99 others! LIARS!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
PazzKat said:
I can be gangzta if I want to be...that'z mean Ryan... Oh well, I didn't really know it was 'gangster' so... poo. =/ Anyways, glad to see the club is still going, people are harrassing me on AIM some more (What's new?) G2g, ttyal bye bye.

I DARE someone to say they have a shiney mew, come on, do it, I also DARE you to say you have 99 others! LIARS!
you can't be a gangster because you're too kind and an all around nice girl. gangsters shoot people, they don't get bothered on AIM. therefore, you are not a gangster.
ha! i have 1111 posts!

PazzKat

Years
Ha...I have 226, so poo on you. ^_~ Anyways, I realized something a little bit ago, that if you say happy birthday to those whose birthday you know, even if they don't know you, it makes them feel really good. Or...they think you're a stalker, but I'm going with the first one, I'll post some messages I got.

From St. Julian:
Hey....... um thanx i dont think i know you but thank you for wishing me a happy birthday.... #_# sorry im late to say thax....
My computer been messing up.. so yeah..
You're the only one that said that to me on PC..
so thanx.....

See you around sometime....

From 128910:
WOW,Thanks.

From Flannery:

Oh, thank you^^ Its really nice *she gives you a cake* Thanx very much^^

From Becca:
Hi PazzKat, just wanted to say thanks so

Thank you!!!!

From Mundane:

i have to make this short, talk more tomorrow.
thank you so very much!
no one here or offline noticed. but you did!
thank you..friend.
bye now, yay!.. erm, yes. farewell
*so happy*

It reminds me of a good movie I've seen before, sad, but good, it's called "Pay it Forward" and if you haven't seen it, go rent it. It has the 6th sense kid, anyways, what I'm trying to say here is that, it doesn't matter if you don't know the person, be friendly to them, it usually turns up good. ^_^

~Love
Pazz

Oh btw still no new shinies.. eh-heh-heh -runs away before getting chased by a mob-

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
Years
PazzKat said:
Ha...I have 226, so poo on you. ^_~ Anyways, I realized something a little bit ago, that if you say happy birthday to those whose birthday you know, even if they don't know you, it makes them feel really good. Or...they think you're a stalker, but I'm going with the first one, I'll post some messages I got.

From St. Julian:
Hey....... um thanx i dont think i know you but thank you for wishing me a happy birthday.... #_# sorry im late to say thax....
My computer been messing up.. so yeah..
You're the only one that said that to me on PC..
so thanx.....

See you around sometime....

From 128910:
WOW,Thanks.

From Flannery:

Oh, thank you^^ Its really nice *she gives you a cake* Thanx very much^^

From Becca:
Hi PazzKat, just wanted to say thanks so

Thank you!!!!

From Mundane:

i have to make this short, talk more tomorrow.
thank you so very much!
no one here or offline noticed. but you did!
thank you..friend.
bye now, yay!.. erm, yes. farewell
*so happy*

It reminds me of a good movie I've seen before, sad, but good, it's called "Pay it Forward" and if you haven't seen it, go rent it. It has the 6th sense kid, anyways, what I'm trying to say here is that, it doesn't matter if you don't know the person, be friendly to them, it usually turns up good. ^_^

~Love
Pazz

Oh btw still no new shinies.. eh-heh-heh -runs away before getting chased by a mob-
:confused: i dont get what u are saying :cross-eye

PazzKat

Years
Alls that I'm saying is be nice to people and show them you care and you're not too self centered. =P I PM everyone and say Happy Birthday, you should find a way to do it yourself as well, you never know what it could lead to, FRIENDS!! ^_______^

Oh btw, I am now on MSN messenger, due to the fact my friend disliked AIM so... yeah, I better add my s/n. Okies? Chao. =P

Years
You know what discourages me? the fact that before you fight Mewtwo. It's tail is already purple. Which makes me wonder, if I will get a green tailed Mewtwo anytime soon!

Back