• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
That a very interesting picture of... A neck.... You have there. Oh, no, wait, there's a bit of a shoulder there too. My bad.

Let's see...

"Samus" Mimi: Power Suit + Grunge Metal + Dirty Fighting = PLEASE NOT IN THE CROTCH
Nemo "Ace": Muscular + Dark Past + Attitude = PLEASE NOT MY POKEMON
Elene: Vampire + Army-forming + More Attitude = PLEASE NOT MY NECK

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Eve: The neck isn't my fault. I didn't put it there!

And yes. But Elene would never associate with a dirty grunge rocker, or one of those street rats. ;P

@PinkSapphire:
Psyduck_ache_by_Witbik.gif
What's the point of them drinking blood, if it's not what they use for food?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Lilizuki- no idea c: just because it could be more fun if they went to get dinner once in awhile~
I-I literally cannot even.... I can't even, I am unable to even! I have lost my ability to even! I am so unable to even...

...could we please make it so that Vampires can eat food, but it isn't necessary? It preserves going to the cafeteria, without making Vampires silly.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I-I literally cannot even.... I can't even, I am unable to even! I have lost my ability to even! I am so unable to even...

...could we please make it so that Vampires can eat food, but it isn't necessary? It preserves going to the cafeteria, without making Vampires silly.

I never said vampires were dependent of food cx I only said it would be fun if they went to get dinner too once in awhile~
Technically vampires feed theirselves with blood, so they dont really need food.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
@Eve: The neck isn't my fault. I didn't put it there!

I certainly hope you didn't put that mark on your own neck. How would the logistics work on that? :P

Anyway, looks like almost everybody went to bed. The new day coming soonish? Just curious. :3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I certainly hope you didn't put that mark on your own neck. How would the logistics work on that? :P
Your curiosity about my neck grows ever more disturbing.

@PinkSapphire: Glad we're on the same page...? d:

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio wakes up early in the morning (Like 4am early) to do some early work outs and such, he will also be back in the room (presumably before solo wakes up, or on his way out Frio could accidentally wake solo up and solo would proceed to follow, or engage him.) Either way I do plan on an interaction, or we could just dodge each other for the longest time possible.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Frio wakes up early in the morning (Like 4am early) to do some early work outs and such, he will also be back in the room (presumably before solo wakes up, or on his way out Frio could accidentally wake solo up and solo would proceed to follow, or engage him.) Either way I do plan on an interaction, or we could just dodge each other for the longest time possible.

Solo wakes up early as well, though for far different reasons. In fact, he'd likely be awake for a while before Frio. I'll probably explain it in the next Solo post (whenever night happens)

Sapphire Rose

Years
I apologize to everyone who has been waiting for my posts, i've been sick lately and immediately getting some rest as soon as I get out of school. I will do my best to post today.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BED TIME YET? NO? HOW ABOUT A BEDTIME STORY? PLEASE? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE??

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
That's not five fifths of a bit; that's a whole bit!

I'm channeling me inner-Fairy because I can't play as one. ;_;

Sapphire Rose

Years
Dont worry~ today I will announce the next IC day~

-Brooke has been removed from the RP, reason: Inactivity.

If he/she had a good reason for this he's/she's allowed to VM or PM and will eventually brought back to the RP.

Heretostay123 dropped out of the RP … this means that 3 spots has opened up, I will soon start advertising, I might as well go back to only 12 spots.

Last edited:
Back