• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
PinkSapphire, wouldn't it be appropriate to provide the introductions for the classes, or at least the specific topics of those lessons? It's not very easy to write the details of attending class without bunnying Mr. Pervo Teacherman...

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
PinkSapphire, wouldn't it be apropos to provide the introductions for the classes, or at least the specific topics of those lessons? It's not very easy to write the details of attending class without bunnying Mr. Pervo Teacherman...

Within a few hours i'll post as Ryuu ^^; the futher details will be written down there. Also Youkai studies and Youkai history is the name of the classes, it has a new topic everyday depending on what Higoroshi-sensei chooses to teach ^^

I've got an idea~ everyone, please tell me which details you'd like to be added to the homeroom teacher post. I want everyone to understand the classes so please tell me ^^

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well, since it's the first day, the best thing to do would be to explain what a youkai is. Y'know, similarly to how we, as animals, learn of our own origin and what links us to the other animals.

...Though, youkai are really a different breed. I mean, while humans are animals, a succubus is a demon, and they're not at all related to, say, a water sprite, which is a type of fairy. They are both youkai, but they are in no way related. Youkai is, after all, more of a general term than a species. However, because of the sentience of many of the youkai species, we can simply look at a different youkai every class (or several related youkai for a couple of days).

Today, I'd suggest going over what the term "youkai" means and how it deals with all of us. Otherwise, we could simply start off with one of the youkai's origins and studies, and for history we could study interesting or pivotal points in history for the youkai.

Though...I would like to know if there are any non-youkai classes. I'd expect that there would be, ones about general history and human studies, since we are training to become humans; but that's just me.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu- don't worry ^^ i was asked this before bij dcjboi and there are at least 3 classes all about humans c: human history, P.E and geography.

Your idea sounds interesting, i will definitly use that ^^

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
P.E is a human class? Youkai have bodies, don't they?

Wouldn't Geography be learning about the Youkai realm?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Well, what I mean with geography is… the human world, where lays America? Where lays Europe? Etc.

And in P.E you learn to NOT use your youkai powers to achieve something, you have to use your human bodies and will be teached not to use your Youkai powers when you are in danger in the human world.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Right, but isn't the point of P.E to teach people to be fit? I mean, there must be some Youkai classes taught at regular schools, and it seems like they should be taught as well. Winged Youkai should be able to learn how to fly efficiently, and so on.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I mean, there must be some Youkai classes taught at regular schools
I dunno about that, especially because there was a new dimension created solely for youkai. Humans seem to be mostly unaware of youkai because, as Yoko puts it, "Humans turn their eyes to what they don't understand." Youkai aren't actually normal members of society...in fact, just like in our world, when they're spotted, they are considered apparitions that probably don't exist. They're rare, and when they are found, they are probably covered up by the government, SCPd, killed, hidden, or the like. After all, we don't like things that are different from us.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Of course, you realize that I meant at regular *Youkai* schools, and not human schools, as suggesting it would just be silly, considering the backstory for the game, and your entire post was sarcastic.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Of course, you realize that I meant at regular *Youkai* schools, and not human schools, as suggesting it would just be silly, considering the backstory for the game, and your entire post was sarcastic.

._.

.___.

.____________.

.________________________.

.______________________________________.

.___________________________________________________.

.___________________________________________________________________.

.______________________________________________________________________________.

._______________________________________________________________________________________.

._.​

I actually didn't consider that there may be more than one youkai school. It makes sense, but when there's a school named "Youkai Academy" in a realm completely filled with youkai...well, that logic really goes out the window.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Actually… how about this?:

You have three classes a day, two from Higoroshi-sensei and one from a NCP teacher you can control, but you choose yourself what the last class will be.

So options! Gimme lots of class options!

Also… i'm deciding if I should need a Co-GM…

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
ADVANCED BASKET-WEAVING! That's the class I want.

Also, what does NCP stand for? You use it quite often.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I don't really have a preference. But I did post :) Cheryll is in the cafeteria if anyone wants to interact with her

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Youkai academy is looking for three new members!

So I saw this in the discussion thread and thought, "An academy RP, huh? I've never tried one of those." So here I am, with a few questions.

1. How much of the pre-existing Youkai Academy stuff am I expected to read? (out of the 5 RP pages and 20 OOC pages.)
2.What are the expectations in regards to post length and activity?
3. Are we expected to know anything about Rosario+Vampire?
4. Is there anything else I should be aware about?

Sapphire Rose

Years
So I saw this in the discussion thread and thought, "An academy RP, huh? I've never tried one of those." So here I am, with a few questions.

1. How much of the pre-existing Youkai Academy stuff am I expected to read? (out of the 5 RP pages and 20 OOC pages.)
2.What are the expectations in regards to post length and activity?
3. Are we expected to know anything about Rosario+Vampire?
4. Is there anything else I should be aware about?

1. Hmm you can read the IC thread pages if you want, I recommend it though so you know which Youkai is doing what and such ^^
2. I expect atleast one post every 6 days, if you haven't posted for longer than 12 days i'll send you a reminding, if you don't answer within a week i'll sadly have to remove you from the RP, but you're welcome to come back if you had a decent reason for your inactivity. I expect the length of the post to be acceptable, 8 to 10 lines is minimum.
3. You are not expected to know anything from Rosario + Vampire since this RP was merely based on it c:
4. There is a restriction for Youkai species, this means that only two RPers can have these Youkai, this is to prevent an overpopulating specie. There are also gender restrictions on a few youkai, this means that some Youkai are only female or only male. Higoroshi-sensei, Ryuu, is the homeroom teacher. He will lead the students into the plot of this RP and that plot starts this IC day. There is one human in the RP right now so I won't allow more humans. Youkai are allowed to be originally human but turned into a Youkai however, they are also allowed to have ONE human parent.

Oh, and Lilizuki has a local bar in the OOC thread c:

Back