• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
HOLY **** MIKASA OMG I LOVE YOU POKEY!!! DO MORE SNK ACTUALLY MIKASA FANARTT!!! :DDD

I'm totally into SnK right now. And Mikasa's, pretty much, my fave female character. Apart from Annie. And Sasha. All kick so much ass. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Looking good, Pokey! The one thing that bothered me was the black lines because I wasn't sure where they were coming from. I see that she is sending out ... something but I'm still not sure haha.

derozio

Years
That's her 3D gear I think (on phone so cant seee the image but i remember it i guess), Tara. It helps them soldiers in the SnK series travel places just like spiderman. ;p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hahaha thanks for belittling me like that. if it helps i thought we was sending something like that effect out but i wasn't sure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh good, glad I'm not the only one!

It's still better than anything I could do Pokey.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think before I do that I'm just going to wipe out my laptop and reboot it. I'm tired of all this random crap it has and while I haven't brought everything over I think I have the most important things. Whatever I lose well... oh well. I least I'll have space again. Think it's mostly videos and such anyways.

Oh, guess I do have one folder I should bring over in the Documents. But the problem is I my hard drive is being a douche.

Years

This page needs more of this glorious art:

bAKED-pOTATO1.jpg

derozio

Years
hahaha thanks for belittling me like that. if it helps i thought we was sending something like that effect out but i wasn't sure.
lmao tara that was sarcasm. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back