• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
1/10

I kinda see you the second time, and I don't believe I've seen you outside Forum Games. But that's just because it's only the second time I see you and the first was also in Forum Games xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello gimmepie, didn't know you were a FG regular :] But that's mostly because I'm not a FG regular xD
You are the most frequent GM in the RPC now, as you very well know. Not sure how well known you are in the rest of PC but... we rate people here mostly from how well we know them, right? Not from how well known you think they are to others?

8.6409580/10

Years
That... was a really long decimal to rate someone as :D

9/10
You seem to be very well known across PC, especially in the RP Corner, but as this proves you also turn up all over the place.

Years
9.5/10 I see you almost everywhere I post with a few exceptions. I assume with that post count you're widely known amongst the rest of PC as well.

Only seen you a few times, but that will be due to me never going on the roleplay forums. 5/10

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
7/10

I haven't really seen you much - only in 2 sections. CC&P and FG.
But, you are a mod, so that must mean you're well known somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back