• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
Oh hai wandering thread, we meet again :3

Version exclusives are meh to me.. I don't really mind them but they can be a nuisance to me if I really want to fill up my Pokédex

tnfsf11

If you need any help in making it, Anonygoose, you can ask me. I'll be glad to help :)
Thanks! Will do ;)

It's not been done yet, so I'm 100% sure that challenge will be accepted if you put it up.
Also, if you're gonna put a list of Pokemon that we'll be able to use, make sure you put a toooon of Pokemon, because food consist of numerous stuffs and look/be different with every meal.
Yeah I'm currently making a full list of all possible foods, I'll be including foods of Chinese/Japanese/Arabian...etc origin, that's actually why I haven't made the thread yet, I want to make the full list first ;)

stipulations for healing in the foodie challenge:
no potions can be used, only food items such as berries and roots.
pokemon centers are okay.
That's a great idea! But there'll probably be exceptions because some people have a dry GameBoy battery :/ though I had an idea, I'll put this rule among the rules of the ultimate challenge, where you shouldn't evolve your pokes to their final stages because then they lose the features that make them resemble food... Good idea, right? :)

Magmortar=Chocolate Lava Cake :3
Chocolate cakes & Brownies, thanks for the idea :D

Vanniluxe + Drowzee = Chocolate banana sundae! Woohoo!
It's gonna be one heck of a long list... ^_^

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I don't need more calories in my diet guys. :(
and speaking of calories I hope I aint too fat. Last I checked was 2 years ago and that was 150 pounds.(Yep. pretty light for a guy but so). I swear if I find out I am close to 170 I am goin on a SEIRIOUS intense diet lmao.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Guys this is the Challenge forum, not the calorie forum. It's time to move this anyway. Allons-y!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I almost freaked rn when my post count went down and my main thought was this thread and I found it. I was at 7,110 dang it! xD

So um, question for you all: what's your favorite animal?

Years
I still need to make an AMA omg. Why am I so lazy ;o;

But my favorite animals are definitely cats. So adorable and I personally think they make great pets. Ferrets and bunnies are cute too, though!

Years
hey! you already have an AMA thread. i, on the other hand, don't.

Interesting fact: all the nouns in German are capitalized, but the pronoun for first person singular, ie "I", is ich and not.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
No one's posted in my AMA for a while and it's still the most popular one. idk how that even happened. Do people think I'm cool or something? lol

Years
Well I guess modding the most forums around here may have something to do with that Syd :p

No one really posted in my thread until after my promotion.. I guess that went to show how many people knew who I was haha

And as for post counts, strangely mine didn't go down with the thread being in here O_o

Back