• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Braces Club

O

Your Mom
Years
Join if you are wearing Braces, or a retained. Tell us the color and how long you've been wearing it for... I got my braces a few months back... I've had Blue Braces, Orange and Black Braces, and right now, Red and Green. THe Neon Green freaks me out.

O

Your Mom
Years
lol nice one.
I have this electric blue retainer as a sneakpeak of my retainer... :o
I eat bubblegum everyday with braces on, I really don't see the problem

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
Years
the only had thing i done with braces was drink maybeh coke 3 times a year :) i was a good boy

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
Years
I have gold brackets with black chains on the top ann bottom... But I get my braces removed December twenty-first... XD

Years
I broke every rule of braces,I wouldn`t join this club either,I hate braces.I had my bottom ones on since thursday,my tops on since october something!XD Right now I have green and red bands...

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
Years
I like braces, and I chewed gum, and pens, and broke those rules on that large magnet the Orthodontist gave me XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
oO; I've... sort of got braces, does that count?

XP I got mine on in December 2000 or 2001 (can't remember exactly) and I got them off May 15, 2003~ ;o Now I wear a retainer every so often (aka: when I remember to put it in) and I have these braces on the inside of my teeth. o_O;

=x When I moved to Toronto, my dentist switched the brackets so they were these... ugly ones. I didn't get to pick coloured elastics to go on them anymore, which sucked.

I won this contest shortly after getting my braces on. xD The prize was about 144 packages of Hubba Bubba gum. As you can probably guess, I didn't really pay much attention to my directions and I chewed it anyway. <_<;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I had braces from July of 2002 to July of this year. From July '02 to December of that same year, I had this device called a tongue crib in my mouth. It had this annoying little piece of metal hanging down from my mouth so my tongue wouldn't rest against my front teeth. For the first few months I had to crank the thing to expand my jaw. Once that was gone, I moved onto elastics that would go from the top to the bottom of my mouth. I lost these in December of 2003, I think. This past July, the braces came off, and in came the retainer, which unfortunatley has that annoying tongue crib device. But now I'm used to the thing, but before (the first time around) I couldn't eat or talk properly for a month. I have those inside braces that Erica mentioned above, too. At my next appointment, I think I can loose my retainer and I get to decide if I want to keep the inner guys or not. I think I'll keep them, I see no reason to loose them.

I don't have the problem of remembering to put my retainer in. I never take it out except to eat (although I'm supposed to keep it in during that too :\).

My braces were plain silver. I don't see why you'd want coloured ones. Why would you want blue teeth? My braces were small too.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
Years
is a retainer that white plastic plate thingy? if so i was wearing one wen i posted up there ^^ XD u should make it "we hate braces club"

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
Years
I didn't hate my braces, I liked them, and the result of wearing them was worth it. Now my teeth are pretty ^^

Back