• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen All Things Sylveon

Years
I guess that we should say that Sylveon lost all its charm once it was confirmed to have Cute Charm ability... What are your hopes/bets for its Hidden Ability?

I guess that we can say that Sylveon lost all its charm once it was confirmed to have Cute Charm ability... What are your hopes/bets for its Hidden Ability?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
Sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread, but would Sylveon have type differences?

If not, I feel so sorry for male Eevees.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
hmm now that I think about it....gamefreak always releases a pair of eveelutions. not saying they may continue that pattern this gen but if they do than.....it will have to be a steeleon or poiseon I think(becuase those two types hurt fairy)

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
To be honest, I have mixed feelings about Sylveon. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome that we get another Eeveelution but it's overall design is a bit too... girlish to me.

Still I'm eager to see what kind of stat's it'll have in the end and try it out.

Also I'm hoping that we'd get another Eeveelution. It's not just because "they have been released in pairs earlier" but because I've always wanted to have Dragon/Poison/Steel-typed Eeveelution. Also, as Fairy is quite a powerful it would be a great way to kind of balance the whole Eeveelution chart a bit atleast.

I know that only Sylveon was shown in that Pikachu Short Movie but if you think about it, it won't be impossible to get another Eeveelution. We was shown for example only Mewtwo Y in the new movie and still we got Mewtwo X too so it could happen. Anyhow, I'm still satisfied if we only get Sylveon - though I hope I can find a shiny Eevee so I get Sylveon as blue coloured. :D

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
Years
New way to evolve? (Sylveon?)

I have been speculating a lot about this. And unless I missed some update saying how, what will the new way to evolve Eevee be? Or, will it be an old way? What are your thoughts on this?

My best guess right now would be an item-evolution. Probably not, but it's the best I can think of. -_-

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Well there are those things about turning for 3DS upside down for Inkay to evolve and having a dark pokemon in your party to evolve Pancham. It could be something like that, I suppose! There's a lot of evolution methods they could try out.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
Someone already tried playing with Eevee in Pokemon Amie by petting it and stuffing it with cupcakes, but that seemed to have only helped its happiness. I'm curious how it evolves a lot since I want one on my first playthrough. >.>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Well there are those things about turning for 3DS upside down for Inkay to evolve and having a dark pokemon in your party to evolve Pancham. It could be something like that, I suppose! There's a lot of evolution methods they could try out.
Neither of those have been confirmed by any leaker as far as I've seen, but one leaker said that Eevee evolves into Sylveon through the Pokemon Amie.

Years
Neither of those have been confirmed by any leaker as far as I've seen, but one leaker said that Eevee evolves into Sylveon through the Pokemon Amie.

I remember when we were discussing possible evolution methods for Eevee to evolve into Sylveon and one of the possible methods mentioned was Pokemon Amie, so yeah bit surprised that appears to be the evolution method. It's different from the happiness required for Eevee's evolution Espeon and Umbreon.

Years
I would love to evolve an Eevee into Sylveon as soon as I get ahold of one, that's for sure <3 and if it's the Amie that evolves Eevee into Sylveon, I'll probably hold off for a while anyways just to avoid cuteness overload xD

Years
I would love to evolve an Eevee into Sylveon as soon as I get ahold of one, that's for sure <3 and if it's the Amie that evolves Eevee into Sylveon, I'll probably hold off for a while anyways just to avoid cuteness overload xD

Well, Sylveon was shown acting really cute in the Pokemon Amie footage in the trailers already so I see what you did there. But if this will be the evolution method, maybe I might try and use it a lot.

Back