• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Team Plasma

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I just hope that there's some proper resolution this time around. Though I'm not one to really focus on the 'story' of Pokemon games, the way the Plasma arc of BW wrapped up kinda irked me with its lack of closure. I guess it makes sense, given that now there's a sequel, but all I want is a nice bit of finality for these games. Then I'll be happy!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
if N returns then I really will get this game
N is returning, haha. He was shown in the animation trailer (which you can see here ←), and in Coro Coro scans.

I'm very excited to see what the Shadow Triad is up to, and what they want. Team Plasma as well; their uniforms tell me that they are more serious about things and they actually have a clue. n__n

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
The Shadow Triad looks cool as heck, yo! o3o
I'm not too excited for N to come back, but at least it will give an epilogue as to what happened to him, which is always fun. <3
The new uniforms are pretty boss, as well. Maybe the new Plasma is ran by the Shadow Triad due to their intense loyalty to Ghetsis. Maybe he ordered them to remake Plasma, and they're just following orders. They never seem evil to me, just loyal to the man who saved their lives.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm pretty confused as to what's going on with N. Also, anyone else thing we might actually see the Shadow Triad unmasked as Cilan, Chili and Cress?

blue

gucci
Years
It's likely although again it could just be a coincidence, either way I'm sure we'll learn more about the Shadow Triad in these games... they intrigue me.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I'm pretty confused as to what's going on with N.
Most likely because all we've seen are his dreamy looks. :B /shot

The necklace and bracelet that he's wearing represents Team Plasma right? At least the necklace looks like it does. If this is the case, I'm pretty sure N might still be with Team Plasma and they are following his side. I'm really curious about his plans though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
With the recent translations of what went on in the video I'm kinda annoyed they still want to release people's Pokemon, wouldn't it be better y'know if they had a new goal with new clothing! Dunno, I think they should've learnt their lesson by then.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
With the recent translations of what went on in the video I'm kinda annoyed they still want to release people's Pokemon, wouldn't it be better y'know if they had a new goal with new clothing! Dunno, I think they should've learnt their lesson by then.
Still thinking that there are two sides to Plasma, and that the ones in black are with Ghetsis - sticking with the same plan to achieve the goal by now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Still thinking that there are two sides to Plasma, and that the ones in black are with Ghetsis - sticking with the same plan to achieve the goal by now.

Yeah but if Ghetsis was back, wouldn't he have learnt his lesson that no, brainwashing people into freeing their Pokemon doesn't work. It just confuses me, why not just get a new goal to fool people, rather than something a great portion of Unova would most likely know, unless everyone else was killed off by the great Unova freezing of 2012.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Yeah but if Ghetsis was back, wouldn't he have learnt his lesson that no, brainwashing people into freeing their Pokemon doesn't work. It just confuses me, why not just get a new goal to fool people, rather than something a great portion of Unova would most likely know, unless everyone else was killed off by the great Unova freezing of 2012.

Seems to me that this time around they're using scare tactics rather than brainwashing. They're taking on a well known Gym Leader (Cheren) in the video with like, thirty against three. Cheren's going to talk. So I just feel like they're just going to try to scare the heck out of people rather than trying to sympathize with them.

ReleaseYourPokemon

Pokemon Liberater
Years
Seems to me that this time around they're using scare tactics rather than brainwashing. They're taking on a well known Gym Leader (Cheren) in the video with like, thirty against three. Cheren's going to talk. So I just feel like they're just going to try to scare the heck out of people rather than trying to sympathize with them.
so like... "RAWR RELEASE YOUR POKEMON!". I thought Ghetsis wanted to take over the world or something. I wonder what N himself will do in this game.

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
I'm sure team plasma will have a different goal since we proved our point was better in Black & White with the battle on the tower. I have no clue what their new goal is to be however...
So many questions, I can't wait for the games to be released! :P

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
My strange self thought N was standing at the spear pillar when i saw him, not caring that the spear pillar is a bajillion miles away from Unova. xD

Hope that we get to battle that girl with the Seviper. Also I am excited that they actually have decent Poke's. Of course, the anime video is probably lying and it's just the bosses that have the good Poke's and the grunts all have Patrats and Trubbish. Because GAME FREAK are trolls.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
It's two years later, I'm sure Ghetsis has much more up his sleeve with Team Plasma and all. Even if he's still attempting to brainwash people, he could be doing so through Akuroma, who may be very well liked by the people of Unova, so they don't expect anything.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
The Shadow Triad looks cool as heck, yo! o3o
I'm not too excited for N to come back, but at least it will give an epilogue as to what happened to him, which is always fun. <3
The new uniforms are pretty boss, as well. Maybe the new Plasma is ran by the Shadow Triad due to their intense loyalty to Ghetsis. Maybe he ordered them to remake Plasma, and they're just following orders. They never seem evil to me, just loyal to the man who saved their lives.
In my opinion i would in fact like to see N return, team plazma and N are the only villians in pokemon that i actually seem to understand so far.
But i do like the way that your thinking, it would be nice to see what happened to the shadow triads and if they will still stay loyal to team plazma.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

It's two years later, I'm sure Ghetsis has much more up his sleeve with Team Plasma and all. Even if he's still attempting to brainwash people, he could be doing so through Akuroma, who may be very well liked by the people of Unova, so they don't expect anything.

Plasma members were still shocked by his true intentions though so idk why they'd go back to him. :(

My strange self thought N was standing at the spear pillar when i saw him, not caring that the spear pillar is a bajillion miles away from Unova. xD

Hope that we get to battle that girl with the Seviper. Also I am excited that they actually have decent Poke's. Of course, the anime video is probably lying and it's just the bosses that have the good Poke's and the grunts all have Patrats and Trubbish. Because GAME FREAK are trolls.

YES, I want to battle her, I feel like she's an admin or an important figure in Plasma or idk with the hair, maybe Concordia or something...?

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
Team Fail said:
Wait... Didn't all the Sages get taken away by Looker? What happened there?

Looker is incompetent, so a lot could have happened lol

I'm liking the idea of two sides of plasma being at odds with each other, hopping it does end up being that way.

Cinto

"...AAARGH."
Years
That would be really interesting. But I have a feeling what actually happens isn't what we're all guessing...Just a feeling. I don't have any theories myself. lol

Also, Akuroma looks a bit like a more refined Germany from Hetalia, doesn't he? O-O;
And also his face reminds me of the guy from the Battle Castle in Platinum/HGSS...forgot his name, but the one who's always with Caitlin.

I don't think the Shadow Trio are the Striaton Gym Leaders, the Shadow Trio are more muscular and built differently. Personality and looks can be changed, yeah, but not body structure. (At least not within a few days.)

Back