• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I've been good. My muscles' strength are improving. Made the same training. It hurts less now so more weights lifting for me, I wanna go to 300 tomorrow if possible.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
You should call it Bahamut, because one day he will rain fury down upon your enemies for you.

Spoiler:

But why choose Bahamut when you could make your enemies suffer the inescapable pain of Anima?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Did someone said Bahamut from Final Fantasy? That monster was a huge pain to beat! He killed Zack Fair a lot and I had to restart.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Working. Moar work. Save money. Work.

Just got blood tests today. I have tiny veins, so the doctor punctured my three times and had to jiggle it around a bit till it hit the vein. Hurt soooo badddd! And it's two hours after-the-fact and my arm still aches.

Gyah.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I hope to find a part time job or something this year at some point seeing as how work experience is becoming increasingly important now that universities and such look for evidence of skills such as team work which as of current I feel like I am unable to demonstrate given my lack of participate in enough clubs both in and outside of school. ;c

Sir Codin

I'll probably get those kinds of hours as well. I'm working a job that's subject to furloughs.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I'm salaried rather than shift/per-hour, so I put in 24 hours a week with 6 of those being from home. I wind up working a lot more than that at home though, but I don't really mind. I could do some side jobs, but I'm happy with what I make already and enjoy having time to myself (plus during the semester I don't really have time to do much more).

Sir Codin

Off topic, I know, but I totally didn't notice I've been a member of this site for a year now until just now.

Sir Codin

Why does it always feel like I've never studied enough, yet at the same time I feel I have?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That's one of the questions mankind will never find an answer to. Bro, I feel the same way too.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Nathan!
I keep missing you, but about that muscle building thing you were asking about:

Spoiler:

Okay, we're talking about retail jobs?
Eh, I'm a musician. And I can cook. And I can write. And I can act. *babbles on narcissistically.*
Hopefully I won't need to get a retail job. . . I'm tempted to though, if just for the experience.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, Roc.

Hopefully over the summer I'll have time to make myself get some writing done. T: I've been meaning to, but, you know, laziness. It probably would be a good idea to keep studying, as well. For once, I actually had use of my medical / plant knowledge today, when my friend's younger sister fell into a patch of stinging nettle. So now I at least know I might use what I learn someday.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Just finished college so I gotta look for a part-time job and a uni.This year's gonna be either downright awesome or a living hell ~_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back