• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Yeah but the ROM in the screenshots of this page hasn't been played. They already have different tiles to 2.1 o_O. Either way, I just made a new tree anyway. Also new grass, but the grass isn't finished yet.

newtree.png

The new tree looks nice, but I think you should keep the current tree.
The grass I love so far, though.

Hope to see some more new tiles. :3

Years
Yeah but the ROM in the screenshots of this page hasn't been played. They already have different tiles to 2.1 o_O. Either way, I just made a new tree anyway. Also new grass, but the grass isn't finished yet.

newtree.png
I like your new tree:) but the grass looks kinda odd:\.
Why don't you make some grass like this
Grass.png

Also why don't you change the inside cave tiles like this
as.png
you know jhoto and konto have too many cave. so it's kinda boring to play with old tiles.

And last please change the Gym building tiles. its really looks weird.
New%20Main%2011.png

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

I like your new tree:) but the grass looks kinda odd:\.
Why don't you make some grass like this
Grass.png

Also why don't you change the inside cave tiles like this
as.png
you know jhoto and konto have too many cave. so it's kinda boring to play with old tiles.

And last please change the Gym building tiles. its really looks weird.
New%20Main%2011.png

But but but...
I made that Gym. If it's removed, it'll be lost forever. >:

Well, actually, I agree with you. It could do with a change.
A new D/P styled gym would look the best. :3

Meanie... talking about removing my Gym >:

Years
But but but...
I made that Gym. If it's removed, it'll be lost forever. >:

Well, actually, I agree with you. It could do with a change.

A new D/P styled gym would look the best. :3

Meanie... talking about removing my Gym >:

Why not a new style other than D/P? HG/SS good enough and it will suite perfectly with this hack.
BTW, The mountain tiles looks kinda muddy or what can I say it's look like it's wet of rain water. would you mind change its pallet?

Years
Way better then shiny gold because it is way more complete.. looking forward to beta 3.1. Not sure how these hacks work but this hack has said coming soon for months! I'm starving to see the next part of your game and I am sure I am not the only one!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I think the tiles are good as they are ... It gives a Zelda feel to a Pokémon Game.

Way better then shiny gold because it is way more complete.. looking forward to beta 3.1. Not sure how these hacks work but this hack has said coming soon for months! I'm starving to see the next part of your game and I am sure I am not the only one!

It has said coming soon for a while but the more we wait the more epic it shall be <3

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
post #202
this grass is AWESOME :D !!! it will be great put this gras to LC ^^
also u should make grass like grass in shiny gold <3

sry for bad english :P

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
post #202
this grass is AWESOME :D !!! it will be great put this gras to LC ^^
also u should make grass like grass in shiny gold <3

sry for bad english :P

You can't exactly do that without asking permission from shiny gold's owner ... but no-one hears from him anymore. :/

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
Is it possible to make similary backsprites like in hack-Pokemon Light Platinum (I mean recolour backs from B\W like in PLP), becouse it looks incredible in GBA system...?

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
I enjoy this hack a lot, it's very good. I would make a few adjustments to the battle scripts though...some trainers outright spammed attacks like Sand Attack or Tail Whip, and the constant use of Super Potions gets annoying as well. Change those things and I think this hack will make my top 5 fav list.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years

newtree.png
It looks awesome.AWESOME!!!!!
but I like the current trees better.
maybe I could make some.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Would you consider making fly attack power 90, like in the newer games?

To be honest I dont see the point. It's fine as it is. Changing the power of a move to be stronger makes it easier for you.But really if anything the hack should be challenging

when do you rekon this Masterpeice will be on the road then?

:D

Considering it says "Coming Soon" It probally has a while yet.

Years
To be honest I dont see the point. It's fine as it is. Changing the power of a move to be stronger makes it easier for you.But really if anything the hack should be challenging

Considering it says "Coming Soon" It probally has a while yet.

It has said "coming soon" for months..... we want to play now!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
It has said "coming soon" for months..... we want to play now!

yes but you can't just Demand it to be released i believe it says so in the rules,
and also have you seen how much effort is being put into this.
By the looks of things there re-doing EVERY map so it looks more like there rather than your average remake.

You should support them saying i can't wait for this to be out.
not we want to play now!.
It puts the creator and their team under a lot of pressure.
If you want to play then go download a previous beta.

Last edited:
Years
yes but you can't just Demand it to be released i believe it says so in the rules,
and also have you seen how much effort is being put into this.
By the looks of things there re-doing EVERY map so it looks more like there rather than your average remake.

You should support them saying i can't wait for this to be out.
not we want to play now!.
It puts the creator and their team under a lot of pressure.
If you want to play then go download a previous beta.

Woah don't be so aggressive.. I daresay I know a lot about the form rules then you do my friend. I demanded nothing, just stated that the fans want to play the new beta, don't you?

However, a personal attack such as the one you gave me is against the rules so you better believe it will be reported if I have to endure another one from you.

Back