• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next stop Serebii, then Smogon, and then EGC.

Sirfetch’d

Currently I am only active on PC because I really don't have time for multiple forums and PC has everything I need. Everyone here is great and I have no other reason to post around in other places. I do have accounts though on Smogon, EGC, and Solstice.

shadowdueler474

Muffins for all!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 25, 2014
For Pokémon forums I'm only on PC.

For non-Pokémon forums I am on Serenes Forest, Fire Shrine, and The Emblem Brigade if you couldn't tell by my sig

I'm mostly active on Fire Shrine and TEB but I've been trying to be more active here as well.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Besides PC I have an account on Serebii, Smogon and a Rom Hacking forum all of which are inactive.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I was originally a huge fan of and active user on Bulbagarden, but the staff there had a bone to pick with me for two and a half years and hellbanned me for it. It's what I get for going on their turf as a shipper, I guess. What a shame.

As for what forums I'm active on now, I'd say mainly PC and Ever Grande City. I love how everyone knows everybody on EGC, it's such a small world <3. Every once in a while I'll venture out into other forums on other websites, but I always crawl back to my two faves. :D

Years
I used to be active on SPPf and PC (as a mod on both!), but now I'm barely active on either. I wanna try and get more active on PC. Hopefully I'll be able to do so within the next few weeks (as my boyfriend will be getting internet as his apartment and I'll be able to start lurking/posting frequently again :3). I also have an account on BMGf, but I was never active there.
And I have no idea what EGC is o_O;

Nine Inch Nails

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Years
  • Age 25
  • lol
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I have a dead Serebii account. I don't even remember what username or password I used, or even when I registered. I've also got an EGC account which I haven't signed into for God knows how long, as well as a Castelia City Forums account, which has also perished. If Neoseeker counts as a Pokemon forum, I've also got an account or two there, but again, both of them are deader than the dodo.

The two Pokemon forums where I'm not completely dead are PokeCommunity (duh) and Smogon, which is my main forum so to speak; I've been on Smogon since September 2011 and not about to leave anytime soon. I'm badged there, which means I have Community Member status and can do things most users can't. The one achievement that's given me that privilege is my frequently mentioned modship of their Pokemon Showdown server. I'm much more active there than I am here, although I'll probably step up my PokeCommunity activity at some point.

Years
I've been on several other Poke forums, most notably Neoseeker for General Pokemon (Where I'm still active) and Serebii (Where I'm not active, but have checked occasionally to see some stupid guy who wants to friend me). Then there's that dreaded Gamefaqs *Shivers*... Worst place in the world for forums.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm on a lot of Pokémon forums. On BMGf, I go by Veronica. I use the account mostly to lurk. On Serebii, my name is Versus Terminus, and I use it for the same reason as BMGf. I've signed up as CursedWithin on Smogon, but never really logged back into it after my first day there. On PE2K (now known as Pokémon Crossroads), my name is Arch Enemy. This is the place that I'm mostly active in. I grew up there, so it's very hard for me to just abandon it. xD"

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
If you go on EGC, you've heard of me. That's all I'm gonna say.

you gotta guess the name though.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'm a member of many Pokemon forums and by the same name...I don't go online much on them once in a while but I am most online on PC

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I created a bulbagarden account to make edits, not necessarily post in the forums.
I have a smogon account, but I don't like competitive that much, so I don't feel the need to socialize there.
I never even heard of EGC before now, haha. Fail on my behalf.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
I used to be active around here, but now I mostly go on EGC. I have an account on a handful of other forums but I rarely visit them. Being on PC and Ever Grande has definitely matured me in many different ways, and browsing them is something I always look forward to doing!

TY

I do have other accounts on other forums, but im not anymore on them.
I cant multitask with forums, so i decided to stick with PC straight away

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I'm known as Soul on every other Pokemon forum I've joined: Evergrande City, ROM Hackers Online, Petalburg Forest... I feel like there's more but I haven't been on forums in so long I forget.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
So far PC is the only Pokemon forums I have an account for. I have accounts on smash bros. forums like SmashBoards and BFC, as well as a few GFX forums but PC is the one I visit the most.

Back