• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Pokémon X - You get to decide the Pokédex!

No thread prefix because right now I am using Game maker 7.0 but I'll be moving to RPG maker xp soon.

PokemonXlogotransparent.png

Introduction and story

Hello and welcome to Pokémon X. This has been going for four months now since july 6th, and originally started on the Official Nintendo Magazine forums. It reached 1403 posts before being spammed by people and so it came off. We have decided for it to carry on here in your spam free forums. This game has since flourished and we have all the gym leaders and elite six. We hope here, with the help of fellow forumers, we can carry this on to make it something very special.
Pokémon X, for it is the tenth in the series is set in Okyto, a thriving region with a diverse ecosystem. Lush grassland, icy conditions towards the north, desert, sunny beaches and rainy areas make Okyto a wonderful nature reserve. That said, the civilisation in Okyto is very advanced, with top-rate technology use to its full.
Collect eight badeges as you recieve your first Poémon reluctantly from Professor Larcoon, a woman with a stubborn side. On your adventure, meet countless Pokémon and journey through Okto on your quest to become the Pokémon champion! It's a perilous jorney. You and your Pokémon must be tough enough to take on the incredibly strong elite six then the double battle champion. You must protect the civilians from the evil team, (who we are keeping under wraps at the moment) and stengthen your Pokémon, beating several trainers on the way. Thanks for reading and I hope this inspires you to become part of the phenomenom that is Pokémon X.
Written by Pikarich.

Features

*New unique story*
*New region*
*Eight new gym leaders and gyms*
*The elite six, yes, six!*
*A vast battle frontier*
*Reworked Pokédex*
*3d Cutscenes*

The NavGear
A combination of the Poké Gear from G/S and Poké Nav from R/S. There will be eight different parts, four Nav and four Gear. Shown is the first three Gear parts, from left, Radio (here you will be able to decide which music you would like to listen to, as you travel further and hear more music in different towns and routes you will then be able to listen to it again), colour changer with nav part selected, and colour changer with Gear part selected (you can change the colour of the nav part by selecting nav and the colour of the gear part by selecting gear).

Pokegearnavgearpart.png

Revise the Pokédex

For the game I am making a revised Pokédex with only the Pokémon people actually like in it. Here you can vote for the Pokémon you don't want to be in the game.
Rules: Don't get rid of a Pokémon because it battles badly if it does not evolve, I can always make them better. Copy and paste this into a post and make sure you add spoiler tags so you don't mess up the topic. Put in bold or capitals the ones you want to get rid of and if you want put ones in italic you want to battle better. You can get rid of up to 93 Pokémon but a lot less if you want.

1st Gen

Spoiler:

2nd Gen: (I'll add the others later)
Spoiler:

Screenshots

The title screen, first route and second town, Larcoon
Screens-1.png

Tiles are by kyledove, reck and me.

Help needed

Spriter: for trainer battle sprites and overworld, you don't need to be able to do Pokemon but it may be helpful.
Mapper: although I could map everything myself it would be good to get some more variety and lower the work load a bit.
Banner maker: the logo I have already could do with some work and I need some sigs for people to support me with.
If you want to help either post here or pm me. Thanks.

Contributers

Peeky Chew
pikarich
Link16

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

Dean 1214

The Fire Trainer
Years
You have some nerve putting this up, but at least you're not using my ideas.

BUT if I see one city or character etc. in here that I have invented, I'll tell your the pc admins about your plagiarism. Thats right, I will.

So watch your step.

EDIT:Okyto wasn't a name invented by you.I demand you rename this region.As said above, I will tell the pc admins if you do not withdraw it in 72 hours.That is three days.Time is ticking.

Last edited:

SilverLightning22

The Exchanger
Years
You've got a real nerve Joe.

Especially using the region name Okyto which you know was Henry's and not yours, and having withdrawn all his work, amounts to plagiarism. And if I see any character of mine or storyline idea of mine, including my plan for the professor's assistance, you will regret it.

I have every plan to report you here if you don't recognise our withdrawal of work.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
You've got a real nerve Joe.

Especially using the region name Okyto which you know was Henry's and not yours, and having withdrawn all his work, amounts to plagiarism. And if I see any character of mine or storyline idea of mine, including my plan for the professor's assistance, you will regret it.

I have every plan to report you here if you don't recognise our withdrawal of work.
How dare you use my real name without asking me first!

This is to you and Dean1214. First things first, 90% of the work in the first post is mine, Link16, or pikarich's work, not yours or dean1214's. Secondly, since when was asking someone for ideas on a thread stealing? You can't say four months on "You can't use my work!", especially after I've worked an entire game around them. And finally, most of the work being mine, how can you email me with your little pieces and 90% of my work saying it is yours, under copyright laws?

Dean 1214

The Fire Trainer
Years
most of the work being mine
Who are you kidding?I wrote most of the storyline and invented most of the towns/cities.Henry did nearly all of the spriting and invented the name okyto. You made demos based on OUR work.Now take away our work and restart your game with your ideas and not ours.Got it?

At PDX, it is probably hard for you to understand but this has become so much more.He literally left our group with our work and takes all the credit on this thread. I hate the fact that Joe here has commited plagiarism, so I will report him to the pc admins if the situation calls for it.

D1214.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Could you please provide evidence of any stealing that has happened. Please don't post forum links, if you must, send me a PM with them.
I can't take sides or action until I see the full picture.

No one here takes stealing or accusations of stealing lightly around here.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Who are you kidding?I wrote most of the storyline and invented most of the towns/cities.Henry did nearly all of the spriting and invented the name okyto. You made demos based on OUR work.Now take away our work and restart your game with your ideas and not ours.Got it?

At PDX, it is probably hard for you to understand but this has become so much more.He literally left our group with our work and takes all the credit on this thread. I hate the fact that Joe here has commited plagiarism, so I will report him to the pc admins if the situation calls for it.

D1214.
Who are you kidding? Highlited is the parts I, pikarich or Link16 did not think of:

Hello and welcome to Pokémon X. This has been going for four months now since july 6th, and originally started on the Official Nintendo Magazine forums. It reached 1403 posts before being spammed by people and so it came off. We have decided for it to carry on here in your spam free forums. This game has since flourished and we have all the gym leaders and elite six. We hope here, with the help of fellow forumers, we can carry this on to make it something very special.
Pokémon X, for it is the tenth in the series is set in Okyto, a thriving region with a diverse ecosystem. Lush grassland, icy conditions towards the north, desert, sunny beaches and rainy areas make Okyto a wonderful nature reserve. That said, the civilisation in Okyto is very advanced, with top-rate technology use to its full.
Collect eight badeges as you recieve your first Poémon reluctantly from Professor Larcoon, a woman with a stubborn side. On your adventure, meet countless Pokémon and journey through Okto on your quest to become the Pokémon champion! It's a perilous jorney. You and your Pokémon must be tough enough to take on the incredibly strong elite six then the double battle champion. You must protect the civilians from the evil team, (who we are keeping under wraps at the moment) and stengthen your Pokémon, beating several trainers on the way. Thanks for reading and I hope this inspires you to become part of the phenomenom that is Pokémon X.
Written by Pikarich.

Dean 1214

The Fire Trainer
Years
Yes, you did not come up with Okyto.

But if I know my Okyto after mapping it myself, then it consists of ideas that don't belong to the three of you.

You may have Larcoon, Gold Lotus, the legendary and the main hero but other than that you have no right to use Okyto or what it consists of.

@ Neo-Dragon; I will pm you the link to the thread that started it all.It is 53 pages long in total, but it is truth that they cannot hide.

D1214.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Yes, you did not come up with Okyto.

But if I know my Okyto after mapping it myself, then it consists of ideas that don't belong to the three of you.

You may have Larcoon, Gold Lotus, the legendary and the main hero but other than that you have no right to use Okyto or what it consists of.

@ Neo-Dragon; I will pm you the link to the thread that started it all.It is 53 pages long in total, but it is truth that they cannot hide.

D1214.
Just to anyone who mis understands this, by mapping he means actually drawing the region, not a town or anything. Also it was only a one pixel line map made on paint, I made the proper Pokémon one, which is so un similar he can not claim it as his own.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Okyto is simply, Kyoto, with the o switch into the front lol.
Look at you two, you sound like 5 year olds.
Take your babying to VM's and Pm's.
Not good to continue arguing with the first post on your part Peeky Chew.

Is the game all fakemon?

Dean 1214

The Fire Trainer
Years
Is the game all fakemon?
No.

And by the way, I know every town inside out peeky, I created most of them, technichally I own the region(apart from Larcoon and Gold Lotus), and you know it.So don't act like you can use it when you know yourself the truth.

I agree, arguing is stupid, so I ask for an apology from you and the withdrawl of My/Silverlightning's/Solar absoru's work.If not, I will have this game shut down.

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
Okay Calm Down Guys.
Now Okyto is ONLY a name.
So don't argue on that because it sounds stupid.

Stealing is basically ripping tilesets of a fangame using the screenshots
NOT just a name.So if this arguing is basically about a name then stop arguing about it.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Okyto is simply, Kyoto, with the o switch into the front lol.
Look at you two, you sound like 5 year olds.
Take your babying to VM's and Pm's.
Not good to continue arguing with the first post on your part Peeky Chew.

Is the game all fakemon?
Sorry about that, I'll stop.

There'll be 400 real Pokemon in the game with a vote on what ones people don't want in. The pokemon on the title screen is the only fakemon for now but I want to make a couple more and maybe some new formes too.

Dean 1214

The Fire Trainer
Years
Okay Calm Down Guys.
Now Okyto is ONLY a name.
So don't argue on that because it sounds stupid.

Stealing is basically ripping tilesets of a fangame using the screenshots
NOT just a name.So if this arguing is basically about a name then stop arguing about it.
No, it's more about him using the region itself, not just the name.If he puts Okyto in, then all of the cities/towns are in, and the gym leaders, and so on. We(look at my above posts) have withdrawn our work, so if he uses them then it is stealing.

I don't care if I'm banned, I don't care if I look stupid, I just want clarification that all our work is removed.Get peeky chew to do so and I will leave this thread alone.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
Years
No, it's more about him using the region itself, not just the name.If he puts Okyto in, then all of the cities/towns are in, and the gym leaders, and so on.

That's a pretty bold assumption.

Furthermore, what makes you think you have ownership of those things? They're just ideas and concepts, from what I can make of this debacle. You have no claim to any such thing, unless there was some sort of written contract.

Be careful of who you deal with next time.

I don't care if I'm banned, I don't care if I look stupid, I just want clarification that all our work is removed.Get peeky chew to do so and I will leave this thread alone.

What in the world makes you think you have that sort of authority?

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
Years
Sorry I haven't got involved in this yet. Sorry I have to bring this up, but the only reason you withdrew your work was because we couldn't have Johto in it. How childish can you get? Also, why all these petty squabbles over A NAME!!! I firmly agree with people new to the game and if we can calm the arguments down, perhaps more will be revealed. Withdrawing your work because of something that will take A HELL OF A LOT OF WORK is just immature and ridiculous. I, on behalf of everyone, apologize to the good people here at PC for all the silly arguments. Let's just get on with this. Thank you all. (apart from Dean 1214 and SilverLightning)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Could everyone just drop the whole issue.
If I were you Peeky, I would just start again. Not too much progress looks like it has been made on the project. You said you were going to switch over to RMXP, so your going to have to re do stuff anyways.
I'm not going to read over a thread that has 53 pages in it. Solve any issues amongst yourselves over PM or something or the thread here on pokecommunity will be locked.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 10, 2010
I don't know if you are using Arceus469 sprites still but if you are you should credit him even if he isn't still around and the people who orginally helped with the Gyms & E6 and shizz.

Also when will there be Pokemon in the game? You are currently on V18 and there are no Pokemon in it so far, apart from the title screen which appears to
look like a horse head with tentacles with a body and horns for ears.

Last edited by a moderator:

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
Years
For you information Teatoo, all the sprites are being redone. All the gym leaders and characters will change. We will not put pokemon in the game until the good people here have decided which ones are going. And also, try that stunt once more and we'll get you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back