• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Following Character script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
can we get it so a pokeball is shown on pokemon if there caught (wild/trainer battles)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
ok i posted it here as the Pokemon Follow demo seams to use slightly different scripts to other starter kits.

aardbei95

Creator of Pokemon Darkness
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2015
heey, I realy love your script but I've got 1 problem:

I have some maps that are connected to another one, that map becomes black if I use this script...

at this moment that means I can't use the script, can you pleas fix this bug?

thanx

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
Yea..same here...this is the most basic problem i got with pokemon followin v3.1

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
Conection problem

I have the same problem with the script ... the connections doesn't work.

Years
Yo guys, let me get this right, everytime when you use the 'follow' script, you got errors by surfing or any other special attack which can be used outside of battle. But what script has been used for that, and placed where specifically?

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
Pokemon Follow character help

Ok so I found the perfect script thanks from help-14 but I don't want it to add 6 pokemon into the party... this is what I took to use but don't know how to change it so it adds 1 pokemon like Charmander
Script:
Kernel.pbCreatePokemon
Kernel.pnAddDependency2(29,"Dependent",3)
$PokemonTemp.dependantEvents.refresh_sprite
I just need to know how to change it to add one Pokemon not 6 anyone able to help?

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
Ok so I found the perfect script thanks from help-14 but I don't want it to add 6 pokemon into the party... this is what I took to use but don't know how to change it so it adds 1 pokemon like Charmander
Script:
Kernel.pbCreatePokemon
Kernel.pnAddDependency2(29,"Dependent",3)
$PokemonTemp.dependantEvents.refresh_sprite
I just need to know how to change it to add one Pokemon not 6 anyone able to help?
pbCreatePokemon is not meant to be used in a game. Use this instead:

Code:
pbAddToPartySilent(PBSpecies::species,level)
If you want to give the player a level 10 Pikachu for example, you'll be using:

Code:
pbAddToPartySilent(PBSpecies::PIKACHU,10)

Additionally, if you want the player to be told they were given a Pokémon, just remove "Silent" from pbAddToPartySilent.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
Wow. I posted this some time ago. I did not notice a reply. Thanks. And what if I wanted all six to come out of the pokeball what would I press?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Sorry to revive this threat, but my question is. Where is the tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back