• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Cilian doesn't like purlion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
What is the story of Cllian and purlion. Why does this pokemon conusior fear,hate,or loathe this pokemon?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Bulbapedia said:
In Purrloin: Sweet or Sneaky?, it was revealed that Cilan also has a fear of Purrloin. He states that one of them did something terrible to him to which he refuses to talk about as he doesn't want to remember it.

Childhood trauma seems to be the reason. Something happened in the past that scarred him and it involved a Purrloin.

Rainflower

분홍신
Years
In my head canon, Cilan used to have his things got stolen by a Purrloin, or he was tricked by one... And it occurs into something even nastier.

But, maybe, we'll see the reasoning behind his fears sooner or later. We're all curious about the details.

Toutebelle

Banned
Years
He probably had a bad experience with one. Kind of like how I used to hate geese when I was little (I saw a goose bite my sister's friend).

Funny thing is, since I follow the games' canon, one of my fanfics shows something to the contrary. When Cilan sees a Purrloin on his way to Hilbert's house, he doesn't bat an eyelid. Instead, Hilbert is the one bothered by it (though he's afflicted with amnesia, so that isn't normal for him).

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
He probably had a bad experience with one. Kind of like how I used to hate geese when I was little (I saw a goose bite my sister's friend).

Funny thing is, since I follow the games' canon, one of my fanfics shows something to the contrary. When Cilan sees a Purrloin on his way to Hilbert's house, he doesn't bat an eyelid. Instead, Hilbert is the one bothered by it (though he's afflicted with amnesia, so that isn't normal for him).
Please refrain from reviving topics that are several months old. If you like to discuss this or any subject matter in a previous topic you are more than welcome to create your own topic. Otherwise please leave the old topics be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back