• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokémon XD -pics

ShiShiko

Peggy Hedel
Years
Hey ^-^i´m back!
call me pleas Peggy or Pokestar-girl^-^

here a overview nummer 1:

my firs thread was closed ,because for a long time had not post...ehmm sorry my english is bad and hopeless-_-

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Yeah >D Peggy's art is back up <333
Anyways,WOW!These are some awesome pics =D Like I mentioned in your other thread,you're shading style is so unique :3 Great work,especially on Loverina =3

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
nice work!!!... one question do you colour them using graphics programs and make it look like pencil work?

Myuuvuirocon

Mew+vee+Vulpix=Me!!!
Years
:D Here I am... again... XD (serebiiforums)
As I said, I love Eevee n' its Eeveelutions, n' Micheal n' Arcanine, n' Micheal flyin' on Dark Lugia, n' every single one of 'em! :D

(I also have poor English... as u can tell... XD)

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
You have the total power to put shame to 50% of the people in the world who have put up a pencil and drawn something. I love your style!

Years
I love the computer colored Shadow Lugia, amazing anatomy skills.

You always put your characters in such dynamic poses too, and that's a rarity in Pokemon fanart.

ShiShiko

Peggy Hedel
Years
here the last overview! you finds here now all pictures of my Serebii.net-Account :

here a little informatin:
Raya is a new Chara, make up by me !

name :Raya
ages: 21
Pokémon: Ninetales (shadow)

she is a rival of Lovrina and a Chipher-member,too!
i hope you like she^-^

and come soon with me next post: Chapitel 1 of my XD-Manga!

Last edited:

ShiShiko

Peggy Hedel
Years
Egyptian Sphinx said:
STAR-girl could I use your pics of Shadow Lugia
yes you could^-^

here the first Chapitel of my Pokémon XD-Manga( read please the page from right to left)

Myuuvuirocon

Mew+vee+Vulpix=Me!!!
Years
nice drawings, as usual, I love the one w/ the note... :D

I still love 'em, XD well, I can't wait t' see more!

Back