• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

But I want my Aron at the beginning of the game D:

But it does look amazing. Holy crap they seem to have added a bunch of areas.
...Not that I'm gonna check them out, I'm keeping as spoiler-free as possible :'(

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yeah, I was just joking around.

SAO already rated that highly eh? I guess that is a community that rates Steins;Gate and AnoHana as 2 of the best series of all time.

Years

That video sounds spoilery. Will not watch.
So basically if I want to be hipster I look up what's gonna air and read the original work in advance?

Pretty much, it's the Internet, as long as you have the appropriate info in your head you can fake hipster all the time.

But yeah, I'm a Sci-Fi and Anime Drama person so those 2 are 10's for me. Sorry it's a personal preference.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

She's a kid, kids are like that. Same in GotF, I mean yes he made some silly choices but what 12 year old is logical? Grave of the Fireflies was also written partially from a real life case iirc, made it a whole lot sadder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back