• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Just some doodles, many more to come.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Was watching the anime Code Geass, for what must be the 15th time, and drew this, using a screen-shot as a reference

If anyone hasn't seen it and enjoys heavily plot driven 'thinking' shows such as death note, it's certainly worth a watch.

BUeoN1h.png

Indeimaus

Ornstein & Smough
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
Very simplistic style, pretty awesome though. Enjoying the style you use to color things!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Semi large update with all the stuff I've been working on recently;

A request from Batel:
sOHQtMW.png

A bunch of gifs I had which loop exceptionally well, made a few nice sigs.
0mRk2U8.gif

WpRAxoM.gif

JJjYTiJ.gif

GfykXeH.gif

Byhq0xt.gif

CupxnXR.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2015
Really nice work! I like your style, brush strokes etc. Do you draw with a pencil first and then move to computer to colour in etc or how do you do it?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Really nice work! I like your style, brush strokes etc. Do you draw with a pencil first and then move to computer to colour in etc or how do you do it?

I use a tablet, and just draw it on the computer. I use a combination of paint tool SAI and photoshop depending on the effect i desire.

I do often do pencil drawing though, I just never upload it because my camera is terrible! :p

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Cool, what kind of tablet do you have? Ive been looking but theyre all a bit expensive.. :cross-eye

Well the tablet I have is a Wacom Intuos4 XL A3 sized tablet. I got it on the cheap because an art/design company by me was closing down and they were having a fire-sale basically.

I like it because it's a nice big tablet, but if you wanted one for new it would be around $800. I got it for just 120.

There are some far more reasonable tablets out there like the wacom bamboo series, you could probably get one for around $50 brand new, or try and find a used one on ebay or something.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
It's been a while since I actually sat down and did any proper work; so I did this, yet another piece for a RP character.

Tried to give a military type feel to the right hand outfit, for an alternate teamrocket uniform. Also a close-up and a casual-wear.

1cwRFvI.png

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
That Optimus Primeape amuses me to no end, also that walrus is great (dat reference)

Back