• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakaway(still working on a better title.. X_x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
Nic heard his phone ringing. Affirming that it was on a secure line, he started the conversation. Apparently it was Autumn. She was a young but talented trainer who had joined the PPA recently.

It seemed that someone else was anxious about the morphs.

-Yes... I suspect there is a morph hiding here... drat, I'll call you back later.

He closed the line. The morph seemed to have moved away. Nic got ready to follow.

--------

OOC: Need some escaped Pokemorph character to come in here, please.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
(Hey guys, for refrence, no more Morphs joining, since we allready are full of 'em.)

Even though it was noisy in the streets, this was peace relative to any other time. The city was allready alive, moving about from it's slumber. And even though everyone was weird in their own way, one stood out from them all, since he wore sunglasses both outside, and in...

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
Kitty stood on the shores of Cinnibar Island. She overlooked the sea, feeling frightened in a way. Water had always scared since she was a little girl and looking at the ocean made her feel quesy.

Looking back at the bustling city of Cinnibar didnt make her feel better. Staying here alone was all she wanted to do. Kitty felt afraid that someone would know, know of her special power, to transform into a pokemon.

*Sigh*

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Ari Left The Cave And Climbed A Tree. "I miss Home..." He Sighed And THen Screamed "CHUUU!"... He Had Falled Out Of The Tree When Beedrill Stung Him

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Ari Started South To Pallet. He Figured That Was A Relatively Small Town And he Could Hide There Fairly Easily.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Ari Jumped On A Roof. It Was Rather Loud. He Looked Around And Saw Noone.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Blaze shook slightly. There was a deep cut over her right eye which was closed at the moment. She was resting beside a spring. The water looked like it was made of liquid sapphire. She got to her feet and walked over for a drink. Seeing her reflection she flinched. That scare will be there for the rest of my life. And being the kind of Pokemon I am that means it will be there in my human form too. She sighed and took a drink of the cool water. It felt wonderful. She was to hot even for a fire type. What should I do? I suppose I should find some herbs or something to try and bring my fever down. But first I think I'll take a liitle swim. With a huge splash she lept into the water. Fortunatly for me I don't mind the water. Even if i am a fire type. She flipped over closed her eyes and let herself float on the cool water.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Nichole woke up suddenly from her nightmare she was having. It was about the rockets and how they experimented on her... she shivered. She luckily had escaped into Viridian forest, but now she was lost. She jumped down from the tree she had been skeeping in, and began searching for a stream or something so she could drink. She found a small river, and kneeled down, drinking her fill of the cold refreshing water. Suddenly, she heard a noise. Jumping to her feet, she listened. There it was again. Being part Rapidash, she tended to spook at things easily..
OOC: Alana, where are you at in the story?

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
Nic barked into the phone.
-That thing in the bushes, whatever it was, got away, and I'm betting it wasn't any ordinary Pokemon. I'm coming back to the base right now to settle this matters.

There might be some tracking device with these Pokemorphs- how else would Rocket keep them together? He would have to search the base again.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Ari Loked Around. "Hmmmm There's Way Too Many People! Gotta Go Back To Viridan Forest. It's Pretty Safe There." Ari Said Hopping From The Roof To A Tree. Then From Tree To Tree.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
Years
Is it too late to join?

Name: Ryu Skye
Race: Escaped Pokemorph
Pokemon: Dragonite
Appearance:
7eb35852.png

Personality: Usually the best friend in the world... but now I've been withdrawn...

My contribution:

Ryu shuddered and moved closer to Ray ((Nickname for Rayquaza)). Ray was the only friend he had now. Ryu closed his eyes and tryed to fall asleep while the rain softly beat on the roof...

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Blaze opened her left eye when the pain in her right eye began to worsen. She swam to shore and started searching for some herbs. After aplying a patch with crushed leaves to her eye she headed off. Not sure where she was going but knowing she was going somewhere safe.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
Years
OOC: Do we have extra powers like telekinesis or something like that? or correction, Can we?

IC: Ryu wakes up realizing that Ray isn't there. He thinks, "I hope he only left to find some food. No human would want me, besides, I would get caught..."

Ray comes back with some berries and what looks like roasted Feebas and Barboach.

Ryu thinks, "Hmmm, I've never had this before... but when your starving you'll eat anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back