• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
How can I play this game, supposedly being the "best game ever".... Im really eager, but i just dont know how to launch it or start playing ... Help??

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Unzip the file you downloaded. (Get the latest version from the OP.) Run the .exe file. This is for pc, doesn't need any emulator.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
No, it doesn't unfortunately but it's still good time. I enjoyed it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Whatsup all.
i have a questions that i couldnt find the answer

So i pretty much finished the game up to arceus.. i caught it; i beat the league a second time now all i need to beat is the very last league made of 4 peeps which i dont remember the name.

Anyways..

but... since i needed some of my pokemon to get some lvls a bit i was just chilling around everywhere and was trying to explore to see if i could find any new pokemons... and i found mewtwo..

which was sitting right next to a flame... that gets me in another world???
and now man im really lost.
what am i suppose to do in that strange cave?
i keep getting teleported randomly; i was trying to find a repetitive pattern but i couldnt errr.. im kinda lost..
if i could get some help would be awesome !
thx

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Well... Hi once again;
Since i couldnt manage to get through the cave i restarted my game to my last save point. i went around and collected all of the legendaries pokemon i could find which is around 25-30 of em..
Then i found a Dark Fragment near the emplacement of Mew and Rayquaza..
After looking lil bit everywhere i wanted to retry the Weird '' cave '' that was actually another dimension.
Finally i found an entrance for it and i managed to go through the cave...
the reward .. wasnt as nice as i thought... i was kinda wishing for another awesome Legendary pokemon or something.
well... not im out of the cave... with the reward..... and no more legendary pokemon to catch -___-''
Is there anything i have to do in mt-Idris all the way to the top theres a cave The AEON CAVE i believe... and i remember it saying that there would be a great reward blablabla... but... it still empty.. mmh.
When i found the Dark fragment i also missed on what it was saying... sadly.

Legendaries Caught : Moltres Articuno Zapdos | Entei Suicune Raikou | HO-OH Lugia | Latias Latios | Palkia Dialga | Cresselia Darkrai | Regirock Regice Registeel Regigigas | Mew Mewtwo | Celebi Jirachi | Froslass | Deoxys | Heatran | Giratina Arceus | Rayquaza Kyogre | Uxie Mesprit .

Those i saw but failed at catching em... : Shaymin ; Azelf ; Groudon

I found most of the plates.... again but i dont know what to do with them if i have anything to do with them...

Well ; even tho im the only one posting i guess ill still ask some questions in case anyone knows

i was in the ''cave of the four kings'' took me bout 40 mins to translate everything XD
finally after i took couple of Tylenols; i found a Luminous Shard.
Great! i was all happy. ..... But what do i do with that? XD ( i thought it would have something to do with Mt. Idris and the special empty cave that gets me mad since i dont know what to do with it )
also. i found a pokemon in my TV!
I beat myself in a dream dimension.
I found an egg underwater randomly and it gave me a PHIONE; i was looking in my pokedex and i saw there was still an empty spot. i thought maybe it would evolve into something... but it doesnt seems like it. made some research. and there would be a '' Manaphy '' which is the '' Parent '' of Phione with a Ditto..
if i bread a Phione with a Ditto do i get a Manaphy in this game ?
i havent found a dito yet -__-'

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2019
Hi im new to to this game but i still found a inportant bug in raptor, when i fight myself in the teambattles, my npc ( who im battling with) is bugged when he use his CELEBI, i get an error.log popup

well i found another bug with my game, i don't know why, but my game wont save, when im saving i get this message in my gametext ----- Saved the game. Then when i exit it and open it again nothing happend and in the saves folder, nothing is in it -_- seems like you shuld post another patch of this game, im usingthe raptor EX

Last edited:

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I think the game saves in rxdata file. I remember it getting bigger progressively. There wasn't any save file in my save folder either iirc. I assume you tried to load the game before posting here that there is a save bug.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Hey guys can you help me with the font? The font is not like in the screenshot... Help ASAP

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
There is a download link for fonts on the first post of the thread. At the downloads part, look under "Pokemon Raptor Final dated 8 November 2009".

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2019
I think the game saves in rxdata file. I remember it getting bigger progressively. There wasn't any save file in my save folder either iirc. I assume you tried to load the game before posting here that there is a save bug.

Well i don't find any rxdata file. Yeah i've tried serveral times

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
I havent played this game in a long time, where is the super rod?
Forget it i found it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2019
in the lab where yiu find the man who created the raptor ball, is it suposed to have the name mytery guy or Mystery Guy?

Found it, its Mystery Guy, the name Mytery Guy is in the first sentence

Last edited:

amnesha2707

The Pokémon master
Years
How do you save your file on this game? I go to the menu and select save and it says the save was completed but when I start up the game, the only options are new game and options. Anyone know what to do?

This is in Pokemon raptor EX(yes, the latest version) by the way.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Okay, I already unzipped the file for Raptor EX, and when I clicked the Game thingy (is that the ".exe" file), and It doesn´t open...help?

Back