• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dead] Pokemon Zero & One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Hi i know i'm new here, but i LOOVVEE this project! :D Before i even joined the foums i had been watching this for a while.. xD
Good luck with everything!

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Riansky, What can i say? I wish my game was as beautiful as yours. And as complete. Your Tilesets are awesome and match well, i love the Hero OW, and map setup is great!

I hope to see more and more as this progresses!

Riansky

Purr
Years
Just finished updating the tiles. Now its mapping time :)

peace_by_riansky-d6ds3iu.png

Also thank you everyone for your support!

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
Years
I feel I must point out that it sort of doesn't really make sense for DNA to fall from the sky. DNA is microscopic; even if it COULD fall, no one would ever know. It would be more logical if they discovered something that the DNA was on, whether that be a rock or an artifact or mysterious space debris or some piece of an organism [from the digital world] that they don't recognize as such because it's unknown to science...Whatever your decision, finding a single strand of DNA by itself is virtually impossible. This also applies to the disappearing trainers.

Last edited:

Riansky

Purr
Years
I feel I must point out that it sort of doesn't really make sense for DNA to fall from the sky. DNA is microscopic; even if it COULD fall, no one would ever know. It would be more logical if they discovered something that the DNA was on, whether that be a rock or an artifact or mysterious space debris or some piece of an organism [from the digital world] that they don't recognize as such because it's unknown to science...Whatever your decision, finding a single strand of DNA by itself is virtually impossible. This also applies to the disappearing trainers.

Yeah I figured that out haha, thanks for pointing it out too. Anyway the story is going thorugh major updates and will be updated asap.

Meanwhile I've slowly started to work on the game again which brings me to the next update.

Spoiler:

This is Aspira region, its obviously not finished yet but I think its progressing nice. Most of the maps were made by me except for Route 4 and 5, those were made by xnyk, my amazing mapper.

More updates and information on Aspira region, comming in next week.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
^^ Wow that whole map is looking quite awesome! I like everything about it especially the tiles! Nice work

Riansky

Purr
Years
^^ Wow that whole map is looking quite awesome! I like everything about it especially the tiles! Nice work

Thank you really much!

Update:

I have slowly started to event the beginning of the game. So I decided I could probably show all you some screenshots. The lab event is still a major WIP so is the lab map and characters. But hope you like it anyway.

capture000.png
capture001.png
capture002.png
capture003.png
capture004.png
capture005.png
capture006.png
capture007.png

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
OMG! nice Games ,the screenies really looks promising..keep up the good work Bro i like your games!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Screens are indeed very nice! However, there are quite some grammar hiccups...

First screen: Coming is spelled with just one m.
Second screen: It should be "I'm sorry, but"
Fifth screen: shouldn't it be "choose between three", rather than "among three"?
sixth screen: You forgot to place another comma after "Wait"

You should be careful with the things you publish, after I found two spelling mistakes I spend more time looking for other grammatical errors than actually paying attention to the screens.

Anyway, keep up the good work, as this looks more than promising! =)
-Arma

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
This looks really good, I'll talk a bit about my opinion of the graphics:
I love the tiles, XY-styled text box and the protagonist designs are pretty amazing as well ^ ^
There are some minor aspects about the mapping that could be improved though. For example in the 3rd new screenshot, there are too many flowers almost in one row and in the 7th one the tall Pokemon grass looks cut off on the left side (try to vary the grass like you did on the right side).
But overall it looks promising, like I said only minor mistakes. Keep up the good work! :)

Riansky

Purr
Years
OMG! nice Games ,the screenies really looks promising..keep up the good work Bro i like your games!

Thank you!

Screens are indeed very nice! However, there are quite some grammar hiccups...

First screen: Coming is spelled with just one m.
Second screen: It should be "I'm sorry, but"
Fifth screen: shouldn't it be "choose between three", rather than "among three"?
sixth screen: You forgot to place another comma after "Wait"

You should be careful with the things you publish, after I found two spelling mistakes I spend more time looking for other grammatical errors than actually paying attention to the screens.

Anyway, keep up the good work, as this looks more than promising! =)
-Arma

There would most likely be many grammatical errors since english is not my first language. But thank you really much for the corrections!

This looks really good, I'll talk a bit about my opinion of the graphics:
I love the tiles, XY-styled text box and the protagonist designs are pretty amazing as well ^ ^
There are some minor aspects about the mapping that could be improved though. For example in the 3rd new screenshot, there are too many flowers almost in one row and in the 7th one the tall Pokemon grass looks cut off on the left side (try to vary the grass like you did on the right side).
But overall it looks promising, like I said only minor mistakes. Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you. Personaly I don't thing the flowers are such a problem and about the tall grass I'll see what I can do, thanks!

Also yeah I'm still working on the game but I don't have a huge update ready yet for you, but mean while I'll put some screenshots that I've taken recently.

lastandfinal_by_riansky-d6mevay.png

capture000_by_riansky-d6l0n29.png

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
this game plus pokemon phoenix rising are the two games I am liking the most. Looking forward for a future demo release(just take your time lol)
but yea. I am loving the idea thay you will be able to go to a digital world(did digimon by any chance inspire you to do that.)
and them graphics. dayumn. They are simply stunning. I also like the trainer protagonist sprites as well :)

Krio

Stoked For Pokemon PR!
Years
this game plus pokemon phoenix rising are the two games I am liking the most. Looking forward for a future demo release(just take your time lol)
but yea. I am loving the idea thay you will be able to go to a digital world(did digimon by any chance inspire you to do that.)
and them graphics. dayumn. They are simply stunning. I also like the trainer protagonist sprites as well :)

Couldn't have said it better!

Years
the screenshots look good so far, and the story is interesting.

i'm kinda mad and happy at the same time, that your game has a similar thing that will be in my games, Digital World(or Cyberspace in my games because i never thought of Digital World for some reason). i would imagine the function very differently though but i'm still happy that somebody thought of something like that, because it is an odd idea for a pokemon game (and a bit mad)

Riansky

Purr
Years
Hello guys! I've just updated the first post with new screens but more updates are on the way. Meanwhile I'll just post the images here.

capture005.png

capture006.png

capture000.png

capture002.png

capture001.png

capture003.png

capture004.png

capture007.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
The Tiles are super good