• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Jorah said:
This is even more of a lie than Pokeshipping itself. :>

Right, how many times have you seen me shout "PEARLSHIPPING FOR THE WIN LULZ", or even post in caps lock and sputter nonsense and scream why this and that ship is holy and not the rest.

Bianca is a dirty girl. 'Nuff said.

And if I had to choose between Cheren and Trip, I don't know which one is appealing. Both are uninteresting to me.

P.S. I need a new avatar. Hoping for a Gen III remake of Ruby so I can spam it everywhere.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Cheren won't appear in the anime, well at least in my opinion. They've sort of made Trip Cheren anyway. xD;

I wish that they had used Cheren instead of Trip, not that he would've been any better of a character, but at least he has a better design.

Ikarishipping is the only lie I can think of at the moment. But I love it anyway. <3

Some lies are better thought to be true :(

Bianca is a dirty girl. 'Nuff said.

What?

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Would you guys consider yesterdays episode Ash and Iris first date?
Spoiler:
What do you think?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Meh....I saw more of a "date" between Ash and Dawn--like that "ice cream" fling. But that's just my opinion, no need to go spreading it around.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
All i gotta say is POKESHIPPING FOREVER!!
Ash and Misty should be together. They'd be just the cutest couple ever! The show even proved that Misty liked Ash. Watch Pokemon 2000 the movie, episode 103(Misty Meets Her Match), or episode 272(Gotta Catch Ya Later!) for MAJOR proof that Misty likes Ash.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Would you guys consider yesterdays episode Ash and Iris first date?
Spoiler:
What do you think?

Drats for both! I was going to make a comment about it on here first but also why Iris leave Dento? Ash is just dragging her in like he did with all the other females. I was hopping for more Wishfulshipping moment in the episode but once I spotted it was all Negaishipping, I was sad. Iris, don't fall into the trap!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
-drops in-

Well, hello. It's been quite a while.
I haven't watched the anime since the Subway episodes. Judging from the episodes, it seems that they're totally skipping N? So does it mean that no N/Ash or N/Iris or whatever ship that comes with it?

pokeshipping pokeshipping blah blah blah

-readies Warhammer of Zillyhoo-
Hi. >C

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
Drats for both! I was going to make a comment about it on here first but also why Iris leave Dento? Ash is just dragging her in like he did with all the other females. I was hopping for more Wishfulshipping moment in the episode but once I spotted it was all Negaishipping, I was sad. Iris, don't fall into the trap!
Considering Cilan was all, "I need to battle the Subway Masters! It's Subway time!" why would they not ditch him? Collecting stamps, yeah, real fun. And if Ash isn't doing anything like Cilan was, why would she not make him go with her and do stuff all the stuff Nimbasa has to offer?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Tachibana Azumi said:
-drops in-

Well, hello. It's been quite a while.

You're back!! *HUGS*

Judging from the episodes, it seems that they're totally skipping N? So does it mean that no N/Ash or N/Iris or whatever ship that comes with it?

Who knows what's happening with N. If it weren't for the earthquake (maybe the writers should get the hint and stop writing about major diaster-related plots in an earthquake-prone area so we can see Pokemon episodes) we should've seen something of him. With no Team Plasma (and Rocket rivalry) this series is becoming stale. N is Generation V.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Ash's electron configuration is 1s2 which explains why he is non-reactant to females (and males).

N is 1s2 2s2 2p5 in comparison. Everyone loves him and wants to be with him asplosion <3

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
You guys really like using Maths and Science and associate it with shipping xD Do you really like these subjects so much???

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
In the spirit of math, there's this ditty I don't support at all, but I'm sure a mathematician somewhere would enjoy it: Algebrashipping. N and Zero.

...lol. Should call Zero+himself Don'tDivideshiping.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I hope those are both official ships now. I read an interesting question about whether maths was invented or discovered the other day.

I see you recently learned electron states.

It randomly came in my head before bed. I'd already done the simple electron shells at GCSE, but I hadn't done this method before. This is better really since it explains the "anomalies" with scandium etc. You learnt it, too?

You guys really like using Maths and Science and associate it with shipping xD Do you really like these subjects so much???

I enjoy the ironic side of it. Science/maths explaining relationships or Pokemon, let alone Pokemon relationships, is just hilarious. But its not my favouite subject, no. Science and maths are probably my most hated subjects, actually @~@ So boring.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
I hope those are both official ships now. I read an interesting question about whether maths was invented or discovered the other day.
I can tell you Algebra exists, officially. I'm not going to make waves and ask for Don'tDivide; someone might just think I'm crazy. And that is a hell of a question.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Yeah, I suppose even bmgf has rules about not shipping people with themselves XD

I learned those things in high school.

Brilliant, you're going to be doing my chemistry homework for the year, then

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
So it's revealed that Natural Harmonia GROPIUS has extreme mood swings. Oh, the shippers will go crazy over this one. Now either Ghetsis isn't his biological father (although they have the same hair color), or Ghetsis did some perverse scientific experimentation on two Pokemon to produce "Gropius" XD. lol That's gonna be my new nickname for N. Hurr hurr. Sounds so wrong though, because it's close to "groping". Who did N grope? Who did Ghetsis grope to get N? The brain farts are incredible over this theory.

Honestly though, when I first saw these details, I began to think that N was an AI of some sort, which explains his erratic behavior, his fast speeches and his own "search for self" at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back