• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokémon Journey: The Road to Victory [OOC]

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
Alright, my final post should be up relatively soon. Either tonight or tomorrow morning.

And may I say, not knowing the names of pokemon (IC) is making things very difficult for me to type. I'm starting to die a little bit inside every time I have to say snakelike and foxlike. I wish Thomas was smart enough to realize that pokemon just say their names over and over again.

Edit: Got a question for you. Would you count conversations between characters as part of the post count. I was giving that some thought and realized that it would really be impossible to take care of the reaction and battle and still manage to have any sort of conversation with the other characters. I don't thing I saw an answer to this at least. If there was, I'm sorry for missing it.

Last edited:

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
Years
Hey guys, I have some bad news. I can't keep up with the RP with all the new things that just took over my life recently. I am so terribly busy and I am sad to say that this isn't on my list of top priorities. Also, I am finding it hard putting these scenes together for you guys to RP - because the way it plays in my head is almost too impossible to place into role-play form. Thus brings us to the other thing I wanted to say; I won't start this up again. I am afraid that it just won't work for me and it might be difficult for you guys as well. Instead I have decided to put my story into a Fanfiction. If anyone would be interested in reading it (if you aren't all mad at me of course xD) than it will be posted on the account named "Noble Glory". I recently created that account, I am switching all my details to there and going to stop logging in to this account. If you need to contact me or wish to chat/flame/etc. just send a PM or VM over to that account and I will get to it as soon as I can.

Thank you all. I apologize for possibly wasting your time and I wish it could've gone differently. I feel the worst by the fact that we didn't even get that far into it. Maybe that was for the best though. I will say it again: thank you! You are all amazing writers. Best of luck and all the fun in the world towards your future RPs.

Back