• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Thanatos Version

NeoRyu

Conceptualist
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2011
Do you already have a main story line concept? Cuz like story line is my thing if you have a basic Idea but need it too build I'd be glad to help :3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Nice screenies laney XP. Anyways, for fakemon ideas, you could base some on fruits rather than animals. I can come up with a few concepts if you want XP.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 24, 2022
new fakemon

you could do some based on a cow, there's never enough cow pokemon in games.

Last edited:

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I'll see what I can do about the cow/bull!

I must say, this game is being revamped as well. I'm a very picky person and if it doesn't look right, I'll keep changing it until it looks right.. and if it doesn't, I won't add it. The starter Fakémon are in the process of being sprited and will be fully revealed to you once they are completed! The heroine overworld is completed as well, many thanks to Hamish! Now, here is a small list of things I am hoping to accomplish sooner or later;

• Re-design the hero/heroine. Their attire/overall appearance is too bland.
  • All old maps are being redone/revamped to look better.
  • The tileset is being improved/highly modified.
  • New maps are also being created/worked on.
  • Work on Rival and Gym Leader sprites.
  • Arrange custom music... or try too.
  • More to come, but, that's all for now.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Looks promising. I suggest not mixing gba graphics with ds. It's unrealistic to walk into a house looking like FR then walk out into D/P or HGSS graphics.

hatake_kakashi

I am a Copy-Pokemon!
Years
i got some fakemon ideas scribbled in my notebook, i'm kinda thinking of including them in my own game but i decided i'mma stick with pokemon..

by the way, good luck with this one.. i really find this interesting.. the silhouettes of the starters makes me very curious every time i look at it.. hehe, hope to see them soon and some more screens.. :)

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2022
Wow! This looks amazing, great graphics. Story sounds pretty epic too.
fakemon ideas: A lion with a fiery mane? That would be sooo awesome.

Last edited:

Invokez

Formerly Known as SytheXP
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2011
You have CNG as a scripter.... Pics look promising, and the story is intriguing I will definately watch as this progresses.

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
THIS GAME IS NOW BACK IN ACTION!

Sorry for the obnoxious Caps Lock, but, I'm quite excited to start working on this again. Now that my exams are over and all of my classes have calmed down, I've got quite a but of free time on my hands now. However, I do have a small announcement to make; the game is being worked on from the start. My computer died on me, so, all of my work is gone. This does give me a chance to start from scratch! In celebration of this, I have created a new logo for this game. And yes, I am aware that I went a little overboard... I was having fun. :D

IHLogo.png

First and foremost, the introduction is being completely revamped and edited. I am currently working on the Prof.'s Assistant sprite, Eve. She is the one who introduces you to the world of Pokémon!

Secondly, I am revamping the overall story, since it isn't clearly stated in the actual story on the first page. Also, I'd like to welcome Cilebra to the team as a spriter! However, I am still looking for a mapper as Hamish is too busy with his own personal business.

Finally, I'd like to thank all of the suggestions and support this game has gotten while I have been away. It makes me quite happy to see! I will be getting back to all of you with your suggestions! :D

Once again, thank you all!

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
i love the new logo :D cant wait to see more updates!

Thanks! n_n

Elaynii, how did you make that logo 0.0 ITS AMAZING!!! great work.

I made it in Photoshop. o3o
If you want, I can make you one. :3 Just send me a private message.

As for some of the wonderful Fakémon suggestions! <3

I've got a small page full which I'll be posting on deviantART soon. Once they're posted there, they shall be done here as well. I'd also like to give a big thanks to <~.F.M.P.~>, Cilebra, and Hourglasshero for putting up with me on MSN. Thanks guys, you've got no idea how much that means to me. n_n

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
sweet, i will pm you sometime. anyways keep up the good work can't wait till you reaveal fakemon, i've been waiting to see the starters for ever.
flamemaster~

Back