• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
what's the digimon next to kidomon that's not his champion

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
Years
I like the idea of making a digimon game, it looks awesome! Nice room you got there, but I think the background is a little too..., light? maybe you could make it darker, just a suggestion. And you've finished the champion form, I love it! Nice work, keep up the good work ;)

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Very awesome, good luck with this! I've always wanted to play a good Digimon RPG. :P

megadude33

I'm the Alpha Omega baby
Years
  • Age 30
  • ???
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
Wow I love the new digi-fakes you did dude the Champion form looks awesome it looks like a grappler type so I am guessing it uses a bunch of kicks and punches? also the Digi-fake next to Kidomon looks good as well, I can see that it has the Yin sign on it so I am guessing it has to do with Yin&Yang. Anyways dude can't wait for the next update, i'll be keeping an eye on this project. :D

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
I like the idea of making a digimon game, it looks awesome! Nice room you got there, but I think the background is a little too..., light? maybe you could make it darker, just a suggestion. And you've finished the champion form, I love it! Nice work, keep up the good work ;)

Thank you and your suggestion has been used I've darkened the color of the background ;).

Very awesome, good luck with this! I've always wanted to play a good Digimon RPG. :P

Thank you very much.

Wow I love the new digi-fakes you did dude the Champion form looks awesome it looks like a grappler type so I am guessing it uses a bunch of kicks and punches? also the Digi-fake next to Kidomon looks good as well, I can see that it has the Yin sign on it so I am guessing it has to do with Yin&Yang. Anyways dude can't wait for the next update, i'll be keeping an eye on this project. :D

lol Thank you and pretty good guess, you're correct it is a grappler Digimon and I'm glad you like them ;)

what's the digimon next to kidomon that's not his champion

Hmmm...I'm guessing you mean the One with yellow fur correct? That'd be Yinyangmon. It's a Digi-fake designed by Rockleon.

Note: Sorry everyone, but the update may not be this week depending on when I finish these new tiles, but just know It'll be worth while once I finish. ;)

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
Years
Wow I am a little bit late but awesome sprites dude they look awesome. So when do you plan on doing the next update? because I really want to see what it's about, I know it will be awesome. :D

emissary

Taboo's follower
Years
Well I have to say the champion form of Kidomon looks amazing and the Yinyangmon loods good too, I can't wait to play with him and see how he fights. One question do you plan on having that training system like they had on Digimon World 3?

~emissary

<~F.M.P~>

Years
So it's finally up! :laugh: I guess I'm a little late on saying that, but hey, it's me we're talking about.

I'm not a hardcore Digimon fan, nor a casual fan at that, but I'm really looking forward to this project! I love your isometric tiles and mapping; it's really something to look at.

Great job!

lol Thank you Pyro ;)

Wow I am a little bit late but awesome sprites dude they look awesome. So when do you plan on doing the next update? because I really want to see what it's about, I know it will be awesome. :D

Hmmm...I'm thinking it could possibly be this weekend, I'm currently editing a few Isometric houses and making the First city :D

Well I have to say the champion form of Kidomon looks amazing and the Yinyangmon loods good too, I can't wait to play with him and see how he fights. One question do you plan on having that training system like they had on Digimon World 3?

~emissary

Thank you and you know...I was just thinking about that when I was playing DW3 last weekend...I'm not to sure yet I'll have to take that up with El and Ryu ;)

Sorry for my late replies everyone. I usually don't reply when I see questions about the updates until I can make a round about estimate.

emissary

Taboo's follower
Years
Ohh ok if you do decide to do it that would be awesome; Ohh I have another question, How will the Gym Leader thing work out and when I say that I mean like is it necessary to the storyline to fight the gym leaders or is it something that you can go to after you beat the game?

Years
I'm a major Digimon fan and this looks amazing so far. I'm in love with the battle system and the graphics. This really brings me back to when I obsessed over my Digimon Dusk. :D

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Ohh ok if you do decide to do it that would be awesome; Ohh I have another question, How will the Gym Leader thing work out and when I say that I mean like is it necessary to the storyline to fight the gym leaders or is it something that you can go to after you beat the game?

Alright so here's the Idea. There will be a big dome in the Digi world where you get to train all your Digimon once per day...I could do the PP thing...but I'd rather it be this way ;).
The gym leader battles aren't essential to the story, they're just a fun little exp thing to relax you I guess you could say :P

I'm a major Digimon fan and this looks amazing so far. I'm in love with the battle system and the graphics. This really brings me back to when I obsessed over my Digimon Dusk. :D

lol Thank you very much I'm glad you like it.

Edit: Oh I also forgot to mention The update will happen this week, we've nearly got everything we need for it. We're just waiting on 3 sprites and Then well have it...My last day of school was today also so I'll have more time to work.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I can't wait for the update.
I hope everything about the project is going great.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I'm behind anyone trying to create a Digimon fangame for once, and this ain't any different. :P Can't wait to see what you've got in store.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
I can't wait for the update.
I hope everything about the project is going great.

So far so good ;)

I'm behind anyone trying to create a Digimon fangame for once, and this ain't any different. :P Can't wait to see what you've got in store.

Thank you for the support lol, we'll make sure we do our best :D

logo.png

Smallupdate.png

Well Being that alot of the team still has school and this game is fairly new and from scratch, some progress that was planned for this update has been postponed, but don't worry, I will try to have it all ready for you all come next update.

The Titlescreen

Here's a small video of the Titlescreen that I took using Hypercam, so please excuse the quality of the Video. This is a W.I.P However being that there's a few things in it that just seem odd to me(maybe that's just me though :/). If you have any Ideas or want to see something in or improved on Digimon World Alpha please let me know ;)

Menus

Great now that that's out of the way, what else? Oh how about The menu?

menuscreen.png

This is The Menu in Digimon World Alpha The background effect resembles the one of DW3, but Will soon resemble The DS versions since, well this game is to mimic some of The DS versions attributes as well as create it's own style :P

Some in game events

Here you'll see part of the beginning of the games first event...Imagine being slapped in the head like this every day by your best friend just to wake you up.

Event1.png

The female as a few of you can tell, is the female protagonist from Digimon World DS, she's just a place holder until Tomoya finishes the new male and female friend sprites...come next update I'll post screens of the Female hero's room so you can see what will change between the male and female selection.

Junpei City

Welcome to Junpei City! Well part of it anyway, this is the part of the City you'll first be introduced to in the game, there's still more to come so look out.

Spoiler:

I like how the town turned out, and a few things are missing that I haven't had time to get to yet like signs, street lamps, and building logs(such as the card shops; lower left) so I'll get to work on them asap.

More Digi-Fakes?

yes but not to worry It's only 2 and that means we only have a few more to show you before we're permanently done with the Digi-Fakes alright? ;)

Spoiler:

Meet Gamblemon. You'll first encounter this Digimon in the Digital world, but what It's usefulness is will be withheld until we reach the Digital world in the Updates ;)

Spoiler:

And last but not least, meet the Ulitimate form of Kidomon; Grandkishidramon. Hopefully I'll be able to sprite it professionally so that it matches the rest of the Ds versions Digimon so Wish me luck :D

More Sig friendly Userbars

Being that I can understand how many don't like the bulky Userbars, i've made 2 smaller Userbars for Alpha's supporters so If you feel it necessary, support us all the way ;)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
awsome update but your all done with your fake digimon?
what about mega for kidomon?

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
The update was nothing short of amazing.
I like how the town is very structured.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
The cities and the rooms remind me of Megaman exe..
but this will be cool...
btw,i like the tittlescreen and the choice of music too..;)

Well the Buildings are From Megaman That's probably why ;)

Nice battle system. I like it.
Keep it up!

Thank you.

awsome update but your all done with your fake digimon?
what about mega for kidomon?

No, I said we're almsot done showing them all...There will 5 more we need to show, the female protagonists Digimon and It's Digivoloutions.

The update was nothing short of amazing.
I like how the town is very structured.

Thank you, I like how it turned out as well. A bit's missing in the town so When I get to fixing that I'll show the map again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back