• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Will you fix the ship? Because it has loads of invisible walls!
No, it is only a pre beta, Its not gonna be that ship, and after you enter the ship and the it says this is thi end of the pre-beta, then it is the end:laugh:If you wanna play at the ship or hoen, then wait for beta 1(-:

To joshkall , that is the end of the pre beta, so there is nothing after that, congratulation, you won the game(-:

No, but just wait for the beta, it will be alot better!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2008
good job

keep going with this hack, looks great dont stop til it is done! nice sprites too!

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
Well thex4 every time i seem to come here it's full of surprises I don't know what to expect like a amazing script.
You have got the potential to make this hack go far.
Keep it up.

Years
So have you entered in any D/P pokemon yet?

Not yet... I can't figure out how to replace the empty spots. Well, I could try and place in instead of the extra unknowns. Once you've caught one, you've caught them all...

Will you fix the ship? Because it has loads of invisible walls!

when you talk to the guy on the ship the game frezzes

Here's your answers. Sorry, that I didn't pay much attention to that part, but because I knew I wouldn't be keeping it I didn't bother.

No, it is only a pre beta, Its not gonna be that ship, and after you enter the ship and the it says this is thi end of the pre-beta, then it is the end:laugh:If you wanna play at the ship or hoen, then wait for beta 1(-:

To joshkall , that is the end of the pre beta, so there is nothing after that, congratulation, you won the game(-:

No, but just wait for the beta, it will be alot better!

Sorry, No updates today, been a bit busy. I'll try and get some soon.

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
hehehe cant wait till the first beta!!!! w00t i tried ur prealpha and it rocks. the grass animations are better in the vid =) well whatever... 4the. keep at it!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Not yet... I can't figure out how to replace the empty spots. Well, I could try and place in instead of the extra unknowns. Once you've caught one, you've caught them all...

Here's your answers. Sorry, that I didn't pay much attention to that part, but because I knew I wouldn't be keeping it I didn't bother.

Sorry, No updates today, been a bit busy. I'll try and get some soon.

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I know you know what you're talking about but, what blank space? And Unknowns are so hard to replace, seriously, they have the worst Palette ever invented so it's almost impossible to get enough color values to replace it.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I know you know what you're talking about but, what blank space? And Unknowns are so hard to replace, seriously, they have the worst Palette ever invented so it's almost impossible to get enough color values to replace it.
Not necessarily. You can import a Sprite onto Unknown, and the palette will change to the palette
of the sprite that you imported(Only if you check the import palette button on UNLZ)

Well TTTT, You can increase the size of your Rom by using a hexadecimal editor.
Like Juan did, Original Roms stop at &hFFFFFF, but his goes up to &h1000000(and up).

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Hey I have made something for you. I saw your Dratini ingame and thought... o.O. It was too ugly.

I've indexed the DP sprite (U used it too) If you want it, PM me.

Screen with new one:

sqlpkfr01wj3.png
sqlpkfr02kz6.png

$_$

?????????
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
I guess I could do the girl OV.But its up to you.

Sea_Guardian

Shinjitsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu!
Years
When I'm playing and my character is inside the ship it has glitches and there are invisible blocks and when you go down you will see trainers that are high levels.

What's wrong?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
man, I guess the posts in the past are left to be ignored.

read them! it clearly states that the ship is the end of the pre-beta...

anyways, best of luck, thethethethe. ;)

hoping for the best and happy halloween everyone! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back