• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make your computer 10x faster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2009
One of my friends told me about this, he said that if you delete the system32 folder on your computer, located at C:\Windows\System32, it will boot up at least 10x faster!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
I guess it's true though, stopping Windows from working does make it boot up faster ;D

Don't do it, kids. Touching anything in the Windows folder is usually a bad idea, short of fonts.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I guess it's true though, stopping Windows from working does make it boot up faster ;D

Don't do it, kids. Touching anything in the Windows folder is usually a bad idea, short of fonts.

I know, once I touched one of my Windows and I ended up with a cut finger :(

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
This guy should be banned for this, causing some kid to unbeknowingly kill his computer isn't a joke and isn't funny.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
This guy should be banned for this, causing some kid to unbeknowingly kill his computer isn't a joke and isn't funny.

I think someone has a lack of faith in a certain race of creatures. Firstly, this joke's been going around too long for anyone to not have heard of it, and secondly, no one's stupid enough to do so just because the original poster's friend said it was a good thing to do. Also, don't you reckon most kids would read through the thread to see the feedback before doing anything that might potentially harm their computers?

But then again, we are talking about the human race.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
[jq]..causing some kid to unbeknowingly kill his computer isn't a joke and isn't funny.[/jq]Oh it can be, trust me. xD;

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2009
You guys are retarded! YOU CANNOT DELETE SYSTEM32! Anyone who had the tech knolodge to be able to would know it's a bad thing to do, you'd pretty much have to hack windows to delete it.

God, you talk about me being stupid, do you really ****ing think I'd post this if I hadn't made sure it was safe!? **** you guys. Everyone on the internet is stupid, you guys are right.

ban me? I'm informing anyone who doesn't know, anyone who actually tries this will get a message that says windows lies in the folder.

And spelling "unknowingly" like that isn't ****ing funny, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back