• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sophrosune [OCC]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
So yes, this is the Sophrosune OOC Lounge!

Here you can discuss any mysteries you've discovered, speculation, conduct and organize Joint Posts, etc.

This post here is where I will update the RP'ers profiles, with their items, teams, Luck Points, locations, badges, pretty much everything once we get everything set up.

Sefredo's Red Bag:
Spoiler:

James' Orange Bag:
Spoiler:

Taylor's Yellow Bag:
Spoiler:

Ray-Ray's Green backpack:
Spoiler:

Gale's Blue Bag:
Spoiler:

Ciel's Indigo Bag:
Spoiler:

Lynette's Violet Bag:
Spoiler:

Dom's Brown Bag:
Spoiler:

Hiro's Black Bag:
Spoiler:

Claude's White Bag:
Spoiler:

Percy's Gray Bag:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
Oh look, at least one of us has one. ;) But yeah, it's OOC xD <3

*SU WILL BE PLACED RIGHT HERE AND SHOULD BE DONE BY NOW BUT KING IS BEING A LAZY-BUTT AND HATES SU'S ESPECIALLY SINCE HIS CHARACTER IS MEH AND HE WANTS TO CHANGE IT*

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
BLAST! FOILED BY THE NUMBER OF O'S AND C'S AGAIN!

Well King, you could also put it in the main thread (because that's where I check more often as of the moment before the RP starts).
But that's up to you, I'll get it either way.

Oh, and I'll say this in this thread, too:​

FOR EVERYONE INTRESTED IN THIS RP THAT ISN'T A PART OF IT YET

We only have one unreserved spot left, and that is for our egg The Clandestine One! Once it's taken, there will be no spots left open! Get it while it's hot!

Fellow RP'ers, if you have a friend that may be intrested, please, don't hesistate to direct them to this RP!

FOR EVERYONE WITHOUT AN SU UP YET

I really want to start up this RP soon, so get them up ASAP!
Post them in the main thread!​

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
WOOHOO!!! I GOTS ME A JINGLE TOY! *ignores luck points*

HOOHOOHAHA... *jingle* *jingle*

So... did you preset those? Lots of thoughts put into it from the looks of things. *jingles jingle toy again*

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I got a...rope. ROPES ARE USEFUL. FOR GETTING DOWN FROM HIGH PLACES AND STUFF. Yay.

So...what are you guys going to do now? Group meeting? Joint post?

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
Imma wait for others to post first. But I gots a broken Pokedex :DDD /hopes it can be fixed soon, or at all, if anything

Oh, and I wouldn't mind doing a joint post with anyone if they'd like to do so. I honestly haven't done many, though, but Idk.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
*shrugs* I don't mind. I did a joint with a buddy the other day. It was quite descriptive.... and LONG. : O
But I was thinking about just making Gale come back to the lab and sit outside as he examined all his junk. Maybe I should do that... Just to start things off.

@Sewaddle
Well you know the tediousness of PMs back and forth. xDDD If you'd like, we can try one to kick things off.

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I've never done a joint post before. x_x Sounds quite tedious though.

Gah, there are so many possibilities. I have no idea what to do with the egg. >.< Man, if this was a video game I'd restart like a hundred times to see what I would get each time. XD

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I can use my goggles sneak up and kill the dude kill the guys with the rope, use the rope and strangle the man with the knife.... I didn't say of that.

Didn't realize we may kill people in this. Made it a whole lot better :P.

Anyone willing to do a joint with this n00b?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
@Neiko Star
Well! It's pretty tedious but the results are usually astounding. If you want to see one in action that I did with a buddy... ---> http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=255781&page=4
Go down to Raikiri's post near the bottom. It will give you an idea how it's final form looks like. My character was Gwen. : D

@The Final Watchman
WHAT ABOUT THE JINGLE MAN, HUH? *feels sad and left out* *jingle jingle*
I am up with a joint post with anybody. Maybe we can even do a group joint post. xD

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
Well, I did a joint post for a LiveJournal Roleplay once, and while LJ RPing =/= forum RPing, we found it easy to do a joint post through AIM. So I'd recommend online messengers, if anything.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Well, I did a joint post for a LiveJournal Roleplay once, and while LJ RPing =/= forum RPing, we found it easy to do a joint post through AIM. So I'd recommend online messengers, if anything.

Well that's a good idea as well. Oh man... should I go get AIM then... xDDD (Okay I'm off for a few minutes... gotta go run errands. I'll be back soon)

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
MSN always works, too~ AIM was the typical instant messenger in the world of LiveJournal RPing, but I know MSN is much more popular. Heck, even Skype could work as an instant messenger :P

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023

Would gmail messenger work or yahoo?

Well that's a good idea as well. Oh man... should I go get AIM then... xDDD (Okay I'm off for a few minutes... gotta go run errands. I'll be back soon)

Yes, I would love to RP with the JINGLE MAN!!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
WOOHOO!!! I GOTS ME A JINGLE TOY! *ignores luck points*

HOOHOOHAHA... *jingle* *jingle*

So... did you preset those? Lots of thoughts put into it from the looks of things. *jingles jingle toy again*

Yep, all preset before most of you even chose a backpack.

I tried to keep them as balanced as I could. :3

I can use my goggles sneak up and kill the dude kill the guys with the rope, use the rope and strangle the man with the knife.... I didn't say of that.

Didn't realize we may kill people in this. Made it a whole lot better :P.

Yes, but it'd probably not be in your best intrest to go on murder sprees. :3
You know, you could be chased by AOS/Marauders or accidentally kill a gym leader in the process.

You can get into it, but nothing too graphic.

Everyone said:
*Stuff said about Group Post*

A group post sounds like an intresting idea.... good luck with your posts, everyone! I look forward to them!

King!

better
Years
I WOULD get the least luck points. .____. Oh well, at least I have Lemonade! :D close enough to sprite

And now MY character has a knife in YOUR RP? Funny how things change >:D

@Watchman - IF YOU STRANGLE DOM HIS GHOST WILL COME BACK AND SING IN YOUR EARS! They could also team up n___n Dom has lemonade. :3

And I definitely could Joint Post, either with MSN or gmail. Both work great for that kind of thing :3

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
I may take up CyBeast's offer of doing a joint post with him unless anyone else wants to :P

The best methods of contacting me for joint posts are AIM, MSN, and Skype. So I guess I'll leave my info. here just in case!

AIM: ZuzuKun
MSN: [email protected]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I WOULD get the least luck points. .____. Oh well, at least I have Lemonade! :D close enough to sprite

And now MY character has a knife in YOUR RP? Funny how things change >:D

@Watchman - IF YOU STRANGLE DOM HIS GHOST WILL COME BACK AND SING IN YOUR EARS! They could also team up n___n Dom has lemonade. :3

And I definitely could Joint Post, either with MSN or gmail. Both work great for that kind of thing :3

Haha. Teaming up actually sounds... Good. We could travel and kill the Champion taking over his spot... Never mind but it does sound good.

If Cy ends up jointing with someone else, I can joint with you. Or all three of us can join.

Back