• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Latieon, stop it. You're just spamming all the threads by posting random comments and not even looking at the screenshots. You're just getting all your posts deleted.
Don't do it again.

Scompi

Hey everyone. I'm just here to tell everyone that Pokemon Legends is now most likely NOT going to be cancelled, as great ideas have been sparking in my head. The story is now actually shaping up and is starting to make sense. I've been actually working on mapping for the past week. I cant tell you the story yet, as its not perfected, but I can tell you that it takes place after the events of Pokemon R/S/E and before Pokemon D/P(actually before Sinnoh was even discovered). So anyways I haven't given up hope in Pokemon Legends and I hope none of you do either.

Thanks, Scompi.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
Pokeon Legends Staff

Hello sorry to burst you bubble but you will have the change your name...me and some friends are creating a hack with the same name. we already have our first beta out and 2nd one coming this friday so i think its fair that you be the ones to change the name,considering you dont have a beta yet. Thank you for your co-operation pm me if you need a link to our thread.

Pokemon Legends Prime Supporter/Pokemon Legends Elite4 Member/Sprtite Editor and Trainer Spriter for Pokemon Legend version,~Alex~

Scompi

Hello sorry to burst you bubble but you will have the change your name...me and some friends are creating a hack with the same name. we already have our first beta out and 2nd one coming this friday so i think its fair that you be the ones to change the name,considering you dont have a beta yet. Thank you for your co-operation pm me if you need a link to our thread.

Pokemon Legends Prime Supporter/Pokemon Legends Elite4 Member/Sprtite Editor and Trainer Spriter for Pokemon Legend version,~Alex~

Okay buddy, my hack has been here for over a year, with the same name, yours has been here for a couple of weeks. And who are you to tell me to change the name of my hack?

Years
Hello sorry to burst you bubble but you will have the change your name...me and some friends are creating a hack with the same name. we already have our first beta out and 2nd one coming this friday so i think its fair that you be the ones to change the name,considering you dont have a beta yet.

No released betas?

Go buy some glasses.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Great to know you still continue this project :)

Well, good luck. Hope you can manage to pull off some interesting story. Keep it up!

Scompi

Hey everyone, we started to get a little off topic there but I'll give you guys some screens to look at shortly, just give me some time to put them together. The thread rating went down a little(I wonder who made that happen...).

EDIT: Anyways, here they are.

(From left to right)Dance Theatre(Ecruteak) - Sinnoh Underground - Sinnoh
screen42hk0.png
screen43ws3.png
screen45je4.png

Cant say... - In Olivine - Beginning of Route 38
screen46xa5.png
screen47wz7.png
screen48ej3.png

Abandoned Farm - Beginning of Route 39 - End of Route 39
screen49jm9.png
screen50dx2.png
screen51db7.png

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
This looks great! Cant wait to play! And just to let you know, even if you dont have many supporters, Dont quit! Cause Im here!

If you need help with Something PM me.. Im not that good with scripting, I can do alot of Visual stuff..

Good Work! Keep Going!

legends

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2007
this is looking good with everything, amazing screenshots and mapping.

Scompi

Hey everyone and thanks for those nice comments. I'm just here to let everyone know that there will be an update, with maybe a demo soon. Before I continue, let me clarify something, you don't actually get to go to all the different cities in Sinnoh and visit people, all thats there is a mountain, with 5 pillars at the top(as shown in the screenshot below.) and one person, Brendan from Hoenn. He will give you an item that you need to continue your adventure. Well anyways, here is one screenshot of the player talking to Brendan.

screen52bl9.png

Thanks, Scompi.

Scompi

Thanks Ruubje. Everyone, please if you support Pokemon Legends, put this banner in your signature. I know it doesn't look the best, but I'm not an artist.

Thanks, Scompi.

P.S: Next post is 200...Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Last edited:

Lash

Years
The screenies are looking really nice.
The banner is okay, but I will try and help make another banner xD
But anyways, the game is looking great so far.

Scompi

If you could make me another banner that would be great, or if anyone else could.

Anyways, back to the hack. You will meet Brendan in Hoenn, to recieve a vital item(not saying yet). Well, thats it for Sinnoh...for now. After that, there's no where else to go in Johto, so back to Cyan City. Since Rockets are blocking the path to Route 3(north, and they weren't there in any demo's), you must go to the weather institute. Remember that guy blocking the way to the 3rd floor? Well, he's no longer there. So you must head up there...

I'll have the rest in the demo, so you can see yourself. You know, I wanna keep it a surprise. BTW the demo will be out soon, probably by Friday. I'm actually pretty busy working, family, etc. So until then.

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back