• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
And hello to Binary too.
Haven't seen you around since February.
I actually forgot to add you to the members list.
Hello. :3
I just recently caught up with the manga, so.. Sorry for my absence.
I think I need to get to work on my Zanpakuto.. and join a squad too. C:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Well I don't think that's the case... There's always been a week off for Golden Week and then everything went back to normal, right? So I don't see why it'd be different this year. They probably did just get it early... I could be wrong, but I don't think I am...
Yeah, I think they just got it early. Mangastream's twitter says that there won't be a chapter on Wednesday.

Depending on what your zanpakutou is, you might be offered a seat in the 12th Squad :p Your name definitely suits the squad XD.

Years
Zanpaktou Name: Zetsumei Fenikkusu (Death Phoenix)

Type: Kido/ Melee

Zanpaktou Spirit: Phoenix

Release Command: Hae (Fly)

Shikai Data
: My sword's sheath becomes a belt filled with kuni and shuriken. I can absorb Reshi or spiritual energy to create more Kuni and shuriken to attack with.

-Hane Shinkirou (Feather Mirage)
I attack by throwing hundreds of shuriken that lock on to spiritual pressure.

-Hayai Inmetsu (Swift Destruction)
I send a wave of shuirken at my foe that explode on contact.

-Suta-Raito Bokumetsu (Starlight Extermination)
-I unleashed waves of energy from my sword to carve a star pattern into the ground, then place kuni at all five points of it, anyone that is in the star is caught in a deadly explosion.

Bankai Name: Zetsumei Shinsei Fenikkusu (Death and Rebirth Phoenix)

Bankai Data: besides the standard increase in power I also gain chest armor, should pads and arm guards, with a bandana that conceals my spiritual presence as along as it is on my head.

-Chigiri Massatsu (Destiny Obliteration)
I throw five giant shurikens, around the side of my torso, into the sky then send a wave of energy across the battlefield, marking the area with a faint crimson glow. Thousands of shuriken rain down from the sky, hitting anything in the marked area.

Misc Data: If I used shunko in Shikai, only the chain-mail remains, if used in Bankai the chest armor, pads and chainmail remains, either way I'll have no armor for my back.

Profile:

Name: Akio (Glorious Hero) Masanori (Model of Justice) [Nobody has promission to call him by real name.]

Codename: Norio (Man of Law)

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Black

Appearance: Oval shaped head with a square jaw. Body type should be lean yet muscular, mostly tone. Skin tone should be between hisagi and Yourichi's completion. As for his uniform. He wears the corps uniform, with his sleeveless Captain's robe on top. He also sports a domino mask over his eyes and mask that covers from his nose down to his neck. As for his hair, he has it pulled to back of his head.Both fore arms have a Flame tattoo

Personality: Is a Ninja, nuff said. Cool, calm, collected and analytical. Fiercely loyal and holds his duties in high regard. Workaholic yet can play just as hard with people he knows well enough.

Battle Data
[480/600]

[Offense: 100]
Since I'm manly and awesome, oh wait...serious explanation. I manly use Haduka (Hand-to-Hand) in combat and thus am a lot stronger than I look.
[Mobility: 100]
In conjunction with my Haduka, I use HoHo-(Flash Step) as well to use my agility and speed to make my opponent nearly helpless battle. I can also make flash clones if necessary.
[Stamina: 90]
I trained my body to be able to last slug fests as well as to able to use all those moves and techniques in session without my movements become sluggish afterwords. I can fight for DAYS if necessary, but will most likely raid the kitchen after using the bathroom after the fight is over.
[Defense: 50]
I can take a damage if necessary but don't make a habit of it, I can don't really have to defend that much, thus this stat is average.
[Intelligence: 90]
I run the intelligence corps, as well as pal around with the 12th and 13th squad captains, so this stat is high. I mainly focus on psychology and philosophy, so I am capable of breaking down my foe, interrogating them and able to view a situation in many different perspectives.
[Kido: 50]
Aside from kido spells and Shunko, I really have no need to use it, so I just average out.
Shikai | Bankai

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Okay MC, you're now officialy captain of Squad 2. :)
I'll put your new zanpakuto on the first post in a bit.
Edit: Here is your chart, MC.
MCBFCBDC.png

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

If you need any help with the zanpakuto, feel free to ask me or another captain.

You don't have to worry about joining a squad till after you finish your zanpakuto.

I've noticed that quite a few captains' BDCs are high relative to mine and the official ones.
Just thought I'd post the BDCs of the captains in the series. I'm also raising mine a bit....
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

And erm. Since I'm quite free now, I'll hopefully be working on my profiles (Arrancar, shinigami, I want them all. XD) and anything else. I'll be compiling all those in one huge post.

...Do we have shinigami profile posts here already, or not yet?
And, I'll start working on my... Squad Page. XP

Also, I think this has been brought up in the past, but I wanna revive it again. XD
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
You don't have to worry about joining a squad till after you finish your zanpakuto.

I've noticed that quite a few captains' BDCs are high relative to mine and the official ones.
Just thought I'd post the BDCs of the captains in the series. I'm also raising mine a bit....
Spoiler:
Looking at our Captains' stats, I think Smile!, myself, MC and Pikapal are under 500 (480 or 490), and Min is 510. I'm thinking that we could have all the Captains be 500? What do you guys think, would it be boring having to stick to a 500 total, when you think that, actually, you're probably more 490 or 480? Just a thought I had. It'd definitely be different from the great vary in stats that the real Bleach Captains have XD.
Also, I think this has been brought up in the past, but I wanna revive it again. XD
Spoiler:
That's just... Wow, so cool. Although, let's say 2 people are in the radius from the very beginning. Are they both targetted by the first line of the song? Or does the effect start at random? And what about foreign songs, or really Engrish songs (if anyone remembers the TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT opening to Bleach [with the Bounts and Modsouls], the translation would change from "Across the nation" and "Constellation" every now and then XD)?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^
I REMEMBERS THAT SONG DESUUU
(yup hyper again. wooooot)

I think "across the nation" is the proper lyrics though...
Hey, this is one reason I don't like fansubs. Too indecisive!!! D=
And it doesn't support the creators at all. BAD. rAwRz!!!!

Oh and Zam you're right, it's 489 for Zaraki in the English ver.

Years
Looking at our Captains' stats, I think Smile!, myself, MC and Pikapal are under 500 (480 or 490), and Min is 510. I'm thinking that we could have all the Captains be 500? What do you guys think, would it be boring having to stick to a 500 total, when you think that, actually, you're probably more 490 or 480? Just a thought I had. It'd definitely be different from the great vary in stats that the real Bleach Captains have XD.

That's just... Wow, so cool. Although, let's say 2 people are in the radius from the very beginning. Are they both targetted by the first line of the song? Or does the effect start at random? And what about foreign songs, or really Engrish songs (if anyone remembers the TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT opening to Bleach [with the Bounts and Modsouls], the translation would change from "Across the nation" and "Constellation" every now and then XD)?

I don't mind if we all get 500, but let's hear from the others as well. And yep, certainly a nice variation to the real ones.

Ah ha. Thanks very much ^^ And if there are 2 people, nope, the second one who enters would act out the next line after that; the turn follows the order in which they enter the range. If they both enter at the same time, then it's random who gets which line. (If you listen to any songs, reallly, the duration of one line is very short. And since the radius is only 2 meter, I believe the speed at which the song progresses is enough to give everyone "something" to act.)

And yeah, most of the content in my MP3 IS foreign song. Japanese songs, to be exact. XD Though there are English songs as well. Let's just say for the sake of example I know what the lyrics mean so as to avoid any confusion. And the meaning would follow the official translation of the lyric.

I can also, get near a comrade while a certain song that I know is playing, to give him the advantages of a certain line. It requires great timing and cooperation, though.

On a slightly related note, I already got the banner for my squad page. My profile is also coming along nicely. I think I'll just have my shinigami profile for the time being, though.

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

-----------Round 4!------------------
Pikapal642--------Vs.--------Smile!

----------------Fight!----------------
Voters:
-Rasencero ----------------Zameric-
------------------------------ILPy---

Since nobody else voted I'm calling this one.
The victory goes to Smile! Pikapal was kinda losing anyway.

Next round is a special round since its the fifth!
--------------------Round 5!--------------------------
Squad 11------------------Vs.------------------Squad 12
Captain Charizard★----------- Captain I like Pokemon (...)
Lieutenant Kamiya-chan-------Lieutenant Rasencero------

-------------------------Fight!------------------------

Same rules, short recap:
Need 3 votes to win, based on:
1. Zanpakuto
2. Squad specialty
3. Battle chart
You can't vote on yourself.
Since this is a double battle just vote for the squad.

Ilp said:
I'm doing work experience at a library, and they have about 17 issues of an anime/manga magazine called "Neo". I'll list all the articles that are mentioned in the contents, and you guys can pick which ones you want me to photocopy.

Not doing DBZ?

MC said:
*Appears from the shadows*
Mission complete, all A-D level threats to our group have been assassinated.

Ah, good. Since it was successful, I take it that That special item I made worked like a charm?

ILP said:
The club kinda died anyway.

Hold your tongue! (XD) We are still here, it just a bit slow because of holidays and such.
You were the one who said it would be to busy if we had more members.

Ilpy said:
Depending on what your zanpakutou is, you might be offered a seat in the 12th Squad :p Your name definitely suits the squad XD.

Agreed.
*expecting something tech related*
Suprise us! :P

*Not feeling like quoting anymore*

@ Mc: Nice Zan, but why the change? Anyway, Congratz on making capt.! Have some cake! It delicious and moist!
The cake is (not) a lie!

@ Smile!: Awesome Fullbring!
So people can't move away until the thing has been completed. But what if for example you and I battle/are battling against someone (If you forgot, in one word my Fullbring is "light") and I, by accident move at high speed/speed of light through your 2m radius, what would happen? Do I just stop, because I can't get out? Light moves faster then sound, so the line wouldn't even be finished, so does it still count?

Yeah, no bleach this week, last week's Jump was leaked and because of golden week there was a break.
Not liking breaks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Ah ha. Thanks very much ^^ And if there are 2 people, nope, the second one who enters would act out the next line after that; the turn follows the order in which they enter the range. If they both enter at the same time, then it's random who gets which line. (If you listen to any songs, reallly, the duration of one line is very short. And since the radius is only 2 meter, I believe the speed at which the song progresses is enough to give everyone "something" to act.)

And yeah, most of the content in my MP3 IS foreign song. Japanese songs, to be exact. XD Though there are English songs as well. Let's just say for the sake of example I know what the lyrics mean so as to avoid any confusion. And the meaning would follow the official translation of the lyric.
Ah, alright then.

Same rules, short recap:
1. Zanpakuto
2. Squad specialty
3. Battle chart
You can't vote on yourself.
Since this is a double battle just vote for the squad.
If it's a double battle, then I can't vote?

Not doing DBZ?
What? Neo is a magazine.

You were the one who said it would be to busy if we had more members.
I said it'd be busy if each squad was filled with 3 or 5 members each. A bit different to "a few more members" :p

Yeah, no bleach this week, last week's Jump was leaked and because of golden week there was a break.
Not liking breaks.
I normally like kitkats.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Ilpy said:
If it's a double battle, then I can't vote?

Nope. Since you are one of the participants, you may not. For now. If we don't get enough voters like round 4, I have a back-up plan/rule. I am counting on several of our members to vote though.
You are, if you want to, allowed to give an analysis of the battle and the possible outcomes. However, you may not give a conclusion, in order not to influence the others and thus preventing a biased outcome.

Ilpy said:
What? Neo is a magazine.

I mean this one:
Ilpy said:
DBZ Mania: Turn this issue over for our coverage on one of the greatest anime franchise ever!

ILpy said:
A bit different to "a few more members" :p

Exactly! That's quite the opposite of saying that the club died, since we have a few more (active) members.

The ILP said:
I normally like kitkats.

>.> I'll bite (no pun intended).
Me too, but without having a break.
Oreo's are better though.
Now I want a cookie.
Ilpy, fire up that ol' Ban Kai of yours, create some sub-space portals and lets break into the 10th squad barracks. I'll hold them off while you go for the stash.
BAN KAI!

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I don't really care for that idea.
Then there's no real point to having the charts in the first place.
I just think that people shouldn't feel like they have to compensate for a lower stat.

I normally like kitkats.
Coming from you, that was kind of a lame joke. >.<

I just kind of assumed that.
As long as the owner know the meanings of the lyrics, then there shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Nope. Since you are one of the participants, you may not. For now. If we don't get enough voters like round 4, I have a back-up plan/rule.
I'm assuming that is voting for the other fight, (so I would vote in the Lieutenant fight)?
You are, if you want to, allowed to give an analysis of the battle and the possible outcomes. However, you may not give a conclusion, in order not to influence the others and thus preventing a biased outcome.
If I can be bothered.

I mean this one:
Ah, I am. You want that?

Me too, but without having a break.
Oreo's are better though.
Now I want a cookie.
Ilpy, fire up that ol' Ban Kai of yours, create some sub-space portals and lets break into the 10th squad barracks. I'll hold them off while you go for the stash.
BAN KAI!
I'm hungry now.

And I forgot to say, I've updated my zanpakutou! Complete with a new name, and less godmoddy abilities which includes the portals.

I don't really care for that idea.
Then there's no real point to having the charts in the first place.
I just think that people shouldn't feel like they have to compensate for a lower stat.
Ah, alright. Just a suggestion.

Coming from you, that was kind of a lame joke. >.<
You make it sound like my jokes are normally not lame.

Last edited:
Years
Rasencero
Ah, good. Since it was successful, I take it that That special item I made worked like a charm?
The temporal distortion bomb or the particle accelerator cannon?
Either way I managed without needed them, thanks anyway.

Same rules, short recap:
1. Zanpakuto
2. Squad specialty
3. Battle chart
1. Zanpaktou

Squad 12 pretty much shuts down Squad 11, since Rasencero's shikai can cancel out Charizard's shikai. Also with Ant/Ilp's shikai in play, the rate the blades melt can but slowed down dramatically. Leaving only Kamiya's zanpaktou as a way to attack or defend.

2. Squad Specialty

Brain vs Brawn, classic match up.

Squad 12 pretty much sweeps again, due to high intelligence stats and for being overall balanced so they don't have a weakpoint to strike for massive damage.

3.Charts

Charizard has no chart, but it seems they all are in the same range.
So Tie...(what? You want me to say Squad 12 sweeps again!? >.<)

Overall:
Squad 12 outright destroys Squad 11, so my vote goes to Squad 12.
(Also no, he didn't have to threaten me to make me vote for him,,,cause we all know I can defeat him with trollogic/fanservice/Smile.

Also My next post should be My squad page.

Years
The victory goes to Smile! Pikapal was kinda losing anyway.

Do I get a cookie as a prize?

Hmm. First, I'd need to see their BDC. Zam? :P
Then I might do it. XD

@ Smile!: Awesome Fullbring!
So people can't move away until the thing has been completed. But what if for example you and I battle/are battling against someone (If you forgot, in one word my Fullbring is "light") and I, by accident move at high speed/speed of light through your 2m radius, what would happen? Do I just stop, because I can't get out? Light moves faster than sound, so the line wouldn't even be finished, so does it still count?

Mhm. That. It depends on when you happen to pass the range. If you pass when a certain word is said, then you'd have to act out the lyric. If you pass during a gap between 2 words, then even though a line is sung, you'd be excluded.

btw, can I have the link to your Fullbring? :P

I normally like kitkats.

XD
I do as well :3

Also My next post should be My squad page.

Should be the same for me, or maybe 2/3 posts after this. :P Finally, Zam! XD

btw, anyone knows when the Hell movie is gonna be subtitled? :3

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Here you go, Smiley.
I updated the webpage with all the current BDCs.
I forgot how few we actually have in here.

Here's a list of some I'll probably PM to get stats from...
Graceful
Sosuke Aizen
Eternal Nightmare
Akihara
Charizard★​

Years
Squad2Banner.jpg

Joining this Squad means you must follow these rules at all costs:
-You must respect you the Captains and other members.
-Must be active.
-Must prove yourself to be worthy of joining.
-Be stealthy and efficient on missions.

SURVEY:

1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?

Loyal, Efficient, and ready to die in the line of duty.

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?

Always ready to strike.

3. What do you require of new recruits?

Dedication through trails and tribulation, honor and a willingness to get the mission done, at all costs.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.

Fear and Despair will only get you killed, don't let it control you.

Positions:
Captain - Merciless Cremator
Lieutenant-
3rd Seat-
4th Seat-
5th Seat-

Artwork from the Shadows
N/A

Records of Events (Fan Fiction)
N/A

Battle Charts
Spoiler:

Special Message
We enforce order and terminate what ever threatens that order.

Last edited:
Years

Thanks ^.^

Nice Squad page :)

Same rules, short recap:
1. Zanpakuto
2. Squad specialty
3. Battle chart

Here goes.
1. Zanpakto (I'll pit Captain with Captain, and same for the Lieutenant)
Charizard wins over ILPy. This is because ILPy's powers depends hugely on having to cut the object, but if he cuts Charizard's blade, his scythe will get poisoned. He could slow down the time for the poison to work, but after he reseals his zanpakto, it'll still have the same effect. Unless he targets Charizard himself, but it'll be hard because Charizard doesn't have to have a certain target - he can strike anywhere for the poison effect to take place.

As for bankai, I cannot comment since Charizard has yet to post his/her bankai.

For the Lieutenants... I'm too lazy to read Rasen's zan so it goes to Kamiya Er-hem. Still. Basically, Rasen can control the electricity. The pull/push effect wouldn't be strong enough to block Kamiya's strengthened blade, though. Rasen does have some unique abilities, but they're not really useful against Kamiya. Since both doesn't have a particular advantage to each other, I'll say...a draw.

There you have it.
Squad 11 (1) -- Squad 12 (0)

2. Squad specialty
Okay. Squad 11 mainly focuses on raw power, and Squad 12 on... RnD. You can say that brain outright beats brawn, but it would not always be true for all cases. However, I've known ILPy to be a great strategist though he loses to me in chess :P and planner, so I'd say he'd be able to predict almost (if not absolutely) correctly what moves his opponent will take next. So..
Squad 11 (1) -- Squad 12 (1)

3. Battle data chart
Holy sh*t, I just noticed Rasen has higher stats than his Captain o.o
Ahh. This is hard to do, since Charizard doesn't have a BDC. And it's weird seeing a Squad 11 member having a 100 Kido stat but lower Stamina than a 12th Squad member. XD I think Rasen's chart is a bit too high, but still. Basing this on the current, Squad 12 wins, since higher intellect and higher offense wins every time.

So
Squad 11 (1) -- Squad 12 (2)

Squad 12 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back