• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bought fake cards...fml..

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2012
So I bought cards off ebay (290 cards) which included rares, uncommons, and commons, stadium, trainers ect. The description says normal use and in good to fair condition. The pictures showed the cards overlayed and only three real cards on top. I bought cards off ebay before so didn't think anything of it. This is the negative feedback I left which pretty much sums it up

"210 of 290 Pokemon Cards were fake. 80% of the cards are in horrible condition."

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2012
Super easy, the cards were more flimsy, the backs were lighter contrast, there was four of the same rares at times, the energy symbols were sketchy, the borders were differant sizes, fonts, and the most funniest thing of all; there were reprints of holos that were not holographic lol (holo print, just not shiny). I wasn't that mad because there were a lot of them too. I just looked at my wife and said "watch this", drug the trash can over to the table, picked up all the cards and threw them away lol. She was like "Why did you do that!" lol

Not to mention the condition too. There were card that had corners cut(?). Ripped cards, torn, and dirty as can be. Luckily the ones I did scavage were in good condtion.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2012
No, I mean they were that horrible that the person copied a holographic card and just straight printed it on a card.

Back