• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokémon Essentials, version 11 - 23rd December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
With this beinng version 11, I really expected a Dr. Who joke. Slight disappointment.
No, if it's 11, it's gotta be Spinal Tap. Matt Smith is my favourite Doctor, though.

Maybe I'll just stop doing Essentials without warning, and you'll never hear from me again. Silence will fall...

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

Also thanks for all the hard work.

Last edited:
Years
p-signs unova pack doesn't help,some back sprites are way too big,some pokemon cover half of the screen

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
No, if it's 11, it's gotta be Spinal Tap. Matt Smith is my favourite Doctor, though.

Maybe I'll just stop doing Essentials without warning, and you'll never hear from me again. Silence will fall...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

What's happen? You goes arrested? Goes in a suicide mission? Sold the computer?

Will be very hard to find someone skillful and persistent like you to took over Essentials. If possible, release a last Essentials version with only bugfixes. Thank you for all your efforts. A new era of chaos in Essentials will begin.

PS: My favorite is David Tennant I think.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2014
Downloaded it yesterday and I like the new content that has been added to it, It looks amazing. Hopefully my project will look good with this <3

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Still an lot of bugs found arround there. An bug in the battle house and also an door bug in the bug park. When I left the house I has trapped in an bush.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Still an lot of bugs found arround there. An bug in the battle house and also an door bug in the bug park. When I left the house I has trapped in an bush.
Could you try being a bit more specific? What is the "battle house", and what is the bug in it? I did find a teleport bug when leaving the Natural Park Pavillion, but I ended up checking all the other Natural Park-related teleports first because "house" was too vague.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
UM, I tried downloading it, but every time I click on it, it just opens my SimpleComic app. Am I doing something wrong?

Sam24

Sam24
Years
I've downloaded version 11 of the Pokémon essentals but i'm having trouble opening it.
It shows up as an .rar file is there any way to open the file without downloading other software? I have Essentials 2010-09-05 before I decided to download this so do I need to update on that? I would really like a reply so please someone answer.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
I've downloaded version 11 of the Pokémon essentals but i'm having trouble opening it.
It shows up as an .rar file is there any way to open the file without downloading other software? I have Essentials 2010-09-05 before I decided to download this so do I need to update on that? I would really like a reply so please someone answer.

First off, an F.Y.I.: a .rar file is an archive format, that is to say, it's basically a file type (A popular one too), designed for the purpose of storing many files at once. The main benefit to this is that

You will need either Winrar or 7-Zip (I personally recommend 7-Zip as it supports a few other archive formats) to open them and extract the files.

Hope this helps!

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
The Pokemon Essentials is Good! I have already used it many times. Hehee. By the way, I'm gonna ask a question, If the Upcoming Pokemon X and Y uses 3D Graphics, Would you change your sprites to the 3D ones? Or would you make sprites of the new Pokemon? Please Continue your Project, It really helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back