• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valora Region fakemons

LHT

I do pokemon sprites sometimes
Years
I don't see the logic in not fixing it if you agree with Logiedan. Maybe you don't give the fix to the guy who requested it, but it'd help you become a better spriter. So why not?

You got a point, but...
I still don't want to modify them, I'll only modify if the commissioners ask me to do it, it's not that I don't want to improve or anything like that (that's why I have my sprites and my Pokedex), but it's like I sold the product and everyday I go to the buyer's house to fix it or improve it without his permission, seems a bit wrong.
I'll do only the proper modifications on my sprites, sorry.

-----------------------------------------------

I added 7 more sprites to my Pokedex and 9 more to commissions. ^^

Examples :
3dfec1173ad109de3699508d993f8aee-d61gi10.png

c3f2f69de42bd158cb1d6e39a89910f1-d61wb0i.png

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
I'm really loving these fakemon. Their designs are good and outlines crisp and smooth. Palettes are also well chosen and thought out and the shading does have that BW vibe to it.

My faves are deff Firabburn and Mochi. Most of your designs are "cute-esque" and I'm loving it - Mochi really looks like a hamster from Hamtaro. :]

I'd like to suggest a slight redesign to Tigoraqus as it looks really similar to Quatiga, the only few differences being that it has more hair (mane?) and a slight pattern variation on its' body.
Other than that, I love all the designs especially the weed and umbrella line. Those look awesome.

Back