• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I'm using the latest version, and for some reason my Fraxure won't evolve into Haxorus. Also, even though it looks cool and all, should reflections of the main character be negative (hat turns black, hair turns orange)?

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I'm using the latest version, and for some reason my Fraxure won't evolve into Haxorus. Also, even though it looks cool and all, should reflections of the main character be negative (hat turns black, hair turns orange)?
It will, but at level 60 so you have so leveling to do :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
Hello?
Can Some1 Tell Me How To Evolve Aipom,Cause im Startin To Think That It Does NOT Evolve!!!!!Need An Answer Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2015
I'm not sure if this is for everyone else but whenever i start a new game and play until i can finally access the PC i find a bad egg in box 3 as seen here.. anyone can help?

puu.sh/3RxQr.png

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Where is zubat/golbat/crobat or nidoran/nidorino/nidoking early in the game? and this is defanitally one of the best hacks i've ever played.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Thanks!

All I have left to catch is Volcrana and I know it's located in the ancient cave south of brightlight city, but what am I supposed to do with the Braille markings on the wall?

Please use dig there to open the cave.

I went to Challange bridge ( forgot to get all the emblem) and can't fly back :(

Sorry, but in fact, I did this on purpose, you may need to go back by getting through Sky Tunnel again.

I'm not sure if this is for everyone else but whenever i start a new game and play until i can finally access the PC i find a bad egg in box 3 as seen here.. anyone can help?

puu.sh/3RxQr.png

Maybe, this problem is caused by the script flag 0x6000, so the bad egg might be found in the PC, simply don't move it, please.

Where is zubat/golbat/crobat or nidoran/nidorino/nidoking early in the game? and this is defanitally one of the best hacks i've ever played.

Zubat can be found in Canyon Passage on Light Path, you can catch one once you got Pokeballs, but Nidoran can be found in Jade Pass, where you can only arrive after you earned 4 badges, it's not early enough, I think. And, I'm glad to see you like this hack.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
1158 I think i've found some error

Please fix these errors and release a new version...

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
1158 I think i've found some error

Please fix these errors and release a new version...

Okay,thanks for reporting errors again, and now, I fixed them. Thanks again for help.

There was a problem about adding mega Pokemon to Resolute Version: There's no Blaziken exist in the hack, but I simply don't want to waste it, so I found this hack again and decided to put it here, of course, only add mega Blaziken is not enough, I added another three mega Pokemon as well, so mega Blaziken will only be found in this hack, and I'm too lazy to make any special items for mega evolving, I simply make them evolve by Sun Stone, to cancel the mega form, you can use Moon Stone.

Screens about newly-added mega Pokemon:

MegaScreens_zps7378ba09.png

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
Guys, can u help me? Cuz i have this key for ss blue, but i can enter it beacuse i dont have HM07. But this is not my problem, cuz how can i get this keys what need Uranium and how i can get into a Central Area? ;/

Last edited:

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
I just received an Eevee from the homeless pokémon club. And I want to evolve it into a leafeon, but I can't..... Why? I have a leafstone. Or is there an other way to get leafeon?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
So no mega pokemon in resolute version? Anyways, Good job 1158, i loved the megas!!

No, I just meant, mega Blaziken will not be in Resolute Version, just like mega Mewtwo will not be in this hack, I made them only appear in one of these hacks.

Loving the Mega forms as well. I will suggest you add some more Megas even those not officially Mega.

I just thought I'll get abandoned offical informations for me to add more mega Pokemon, but if they don't have enough informations, I'll consider about some "fake" mega Pokemon.

I just received an Eevee from the homeless pokémon club. And I want to evolve it into a leafeon, but I can't..... Why? I have a leafstone. Or is there an other way to get leafeon?

You need another kind of Eevee called Eevee-S, it can be received from someone on Flora Island, ordinary Eevee can't evolve into Leafeon and Glaceon.

Back